(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

Erin
I just ordered one for my 9.9 4st Merc. direct from controllking. It was $198. and change. I did not price out Cabelas becuz of the lead time. And I want you guys to know I do know what links are, but this is the first time I have been on this site directly. I always went through AJ's site to get here and there were not any links on message board through his site.
I always wondered how you guys got to show boats etc.
Sorry for the confusion and thank you all for the help!
Richard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

Richard thanks for the info Let me know how it goes on I am definitely getting one this winter.I would also like to know how to post pictures on this site if that's what you mean about the boats.Good luck.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

Erin
I will let you know how it goes on. If you buy it direct from ConTrollKing and you ask, they will send you installation pictures.
As far as the pictures on the message board, I do not have any idea how to put pictures on anything, but a lot of these other guys can help I am sure!
Richard

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Richard thanks for the info Let me know how it goes on I am definitely getting one this winter.I would also like to know how to post pictures on this site if that's what you mean about the boats.Good luck.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

Sounds like a plan.Good luck.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

if you want your boat or other pictures put up on the website you need to send them to A.J. whoose email can be found at the bottom left where it says Need Answers? Ask the fishlakewinni.com crew, he usually updates on Sunday's as he is extremly busy with work etc... Hope this helps!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Controll King?

ILucas I have gotten your email about the pictures but I am having problems with my net at home but will try to get it done this week.I'm not blowing you off I'm just very busy Thanks again for the post.

Erin

Re: Re: Controll King?

Thanks for the help Erbyjoe. I thought I may have been too fast also,which is why I need the kicker motor. I threw a trolling basket over which slowed me to 1.3 to 1.5. When I brought it up to the speed I wanted, There was too much waves and racket for just a couple colors out. My favorite dark day fly on that lake is a tandem, beaded pink ghost.
Thank you too Charlie.I did not know how to turn a computer on 2 years ago, so I don't know what you mean by click on links on the left side? Do you mean left side of Cabela's? Any way, I found their web site on the I N. I am going to call them today. Thanks again Charlie.
I would like to echo all the compliments this message board gets!
RichardR3JB

Re: Controll King?

I don't know about the controll king but the hits sound like they're striking short or maybe the swivel if your using one. I was once pulling a dave davis and the salmon were hitting the small blades at the end and ignoring my lure. On other times I have seen them hitting the swivel. Best of luck :)

Re: Re: Controll King?

On the left side of this page clik on links, scroll down and clik on control king.

Salty