(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arctic Cat 4 stroke Sled

Jeff,
That is only his day job, plus guiding not to mention training for the "ring"...and I'm not talking a wedding ring either!
Hi Travis/Bob.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arctic Cat 4 stroke Sled

Hi Bob.....hope all is well! I imagine you have been out sitting in your new boat, waiting for April 1! (:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arctic Cat 4 stroke Sled

Hi Bob,
Doing much better thanks...Sitting in the boat in my garage is exactly what I have been doing every evening with Daisy, the new canine addition to the family. My wife now knows for sure how wacky I am.
Thanks to GrayGhost, I have properly wired my Big Jon's, re-rigged everything on the boat(sometimes twice)and am now counting the days to April 1st.
Thanks to recent posts from Adrien and others about otter boats, lead line rods and reels, etc., maybe I'll swich gears to shopping for more terminal tackle and stuff, just what I need...LOL.
If this keeps up, I might even consider hardwater fishing. What do you think John Sampson, wanna give it a try?
Good luck hunting guys!
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arctic Cat 4 stroke Sled

I might go up and visit a few of the boys if they get some "good" ice. I do know a spot on Squam that I would like to try that's supposed to be good for Bows. I do have one small problem, I'm a wimp when it comes to "COLD". I hope your garage is heated so when your sitting in your boat your comfortable, LOL.

In answer to another post, we have the Big John tower, w/reels and Otter boards, work great, never used any others so I can't compare.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Bob,
Doing much better thanks...Sitting in the boat in my garage is exactly what I have been doing every evening with Daisy, the new canine addition to the family. My wife now knows for sure how wacky I am.
Thanks to GrayGhost, I have properly wired my Big Jon's, re-rigged everything on the boat(sometimes twice)and am now counting the days to April 1st.
Thanks to recent posts from Adrien and others about otter boats, lead line rods and reels, etc., maybe I'll swich gears to shopping for more terminal tackle and stuff, just what I need...LOL.
If this keeps up, I might even consider hardwater fishing. What do you think John Sampson, wanna give it a try?
Good luck hunting guys!
Bob