(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake O.

Hi Cal,
They still had cabins when I checked last night,they are usually all book by the end of feb.on the cabins ,must be the economy.4 person cabin will run just under four hundred dollers with twenty doller key fee(refundable if not lost)and tax,this includes launching at the mexico point boat launch.That saves you at least eight dollers a day.We do the cabin for the same reason(LOL).Would love to see you come out with us,my brother also comes out with his 23 ft polar,we have a blast,they have the LOC at that time but the last few years we just go for the fishing.See you on the pond polebreaker

My family and I will be staying at the campground in a cabin the week before you arrive. We will be hanging around so I can fish in the Scotty King of the Lake series out of Oswego with Popeye Charters. It's the weekend that you are coming. Might be a little extra crowded out there. All boats have to leave from Oswego so you should be bit better with that. We will be leaving the monday after the tourney and will be staying at Port Ontario Lodge for the last few days. If I can help with a report feel free to contact me at 508-612-2959

Brad

I'll be out there the second and third weeks in August Wed-Sunday if anyone wants to share/compare info. Fishing out of Oswego. May get out the first week in Aug. for a long weekend but not sure yet.

Spike