Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Truck through ice in Alton Bay

Erbyjoe
Does it have Mass plates ?

Erin

Ha,ha,ha,ha, no ice down here in Naples and my FORD is home in the garage.

Big John

Erby, Of course it had Mass plates. I had someone post a pic for me of it on NH iceshanty if you want to check it out. Im just messin with you ford guys; but will somebody please get a Chevy out there and pull this guy out- my diesel is too heavy for the thin ice. Take care guys and be careful. BTW my shanty off Sandy point has produced only cusk the last few days.

Altonbayer,
Don't worry about your diesel being to heavy ...... they skimped on all the other parts!!! hahaha

ilucas
I have to agree with you. I got a ford F150 4 door crew cab this summer and I love it.Altonbayer you guys in new Hampshire owe us Massh**** for keeping the economy going up there. Just think how much $$ it will take to get that truck off the ice if it goes all the way thru LOL

ERin

Erbyjoe,

We also have to give you Mass guys "MAJOR KUDOS" for a job well done on tuesday. I can not say anything bad about our nieghbors to the south after voting for America on Tuesday.

Great job Massachusetts!!!!!!!!!

ilucas
It was a long time coming for this state. Enough is Enough. Now all we need is to get rid of the idiot that is in there now(Patrick) and we might have a chance in life.

Erin

Congrats on the election Mass peoples. Its one step in the right direction. I have both Ford and Chevy trucks; so I guess I can rip on both companies. If I had all the money back that I spent on my Chevy keeping it on the road- I would just buy a helicopter.

Like Scott Brown said"when you pick on my truck you have crossed the line"LOL.I have 278 thousand miles on my chevy,original trans and engine the only major job was new bearings in front axle at 205 thousand miles and an intake reseal at same time.....I love my chevy it owes me nothing.polebreaker

What's the matter w/ Fords?
I never owned one until the Government took over gm and chrysler. I needed a new truck so I figured I'd buy a truck owned by a privately held company so I bought a Ford.

F-350 power stroke desiel crew cab. What a great choice, pushes snow like there is no tomorrow!

I'll bet that truck on Alton Bay will probably crawl out of the ice on it's own tomorrow..... haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZw6sm_yAY

If it's Scott"s truck pull him out... if Obama is in the truck let him go down !

Dave Your truck was when chevy built them the right way. I have to say you got you $$ out of that truck big time.

Erin

Truck recovery video

Video

Altonbayer you lied to me(LOL) it a NEW HAMPSHIRE plate nice try I got a good laugh when I was able to see it.I had to get the zoom to 200 just to see it was NH and not Mass that's thanks to gus and his post. Well maybe next one that goes thr will be a Mass guy :)

Erin

It looked like a very,very expensive day.polebreaker