Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Amina
My overseas divorce
I am writing this letter to you hoping that you can help me in any way possible. I am a thirty-old African woman originated from Senegal (West Africa). I have lived in the United States for 10 years and I have 2 kids. I am actually living a very difficult situation w...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2010 7:33am
by Amina
m
Marce
Not sure I want a divorce.
Julie, I understand the fearful feelings that you are having about your children It is a fact that your children will have to go through some touch times if you divorce;but don't fool yourself, with all of the stress in your home your children are being negatively e...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 4:22pm
by Marce
n
Norma
I need HELP!
my husband file for a divorce which we both agree i signed the divorce papers now the courts told him to file a default what is that he lives in a different county then me can i file the default for him?
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 12:05pm
by Norma
Computer/Internet tutor
Hello! I hope you do not think this is some sort of spam. My aunt is in the process of getting a divorce and I have been teaching her how to use a computer, get on the internet, sign up for websites and exchange emails. Helping her has inspired me to help others. So...
Views: 138   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 8:35pm
by Neave
p
patty
relocation to okinawa japan
My husband job is moving to Okinawa Japan . he will station there for 2 to 4 yrs. So me and my kids have to move in Japan with my husband. I have a 2 1/2 yr. old son. with my ex boyfriend. I have the full custody and my ex boyfriend only have a reasonable visitations...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2010 1:43am
by patty
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19