Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year

I too pray that we have many blessings this year and each year after but i know that with the blessings there will be some heart aches that we must bear. I am looking forward to making this year a year about taking care of my business. I want the feeling of guilt to go away so that I can focus, I want the feeling of hurt to go away so that I can look my ex in the eye and know that I have made good decisions, I want my heart to stay out of the court room so that i don't cry everytime I am asked to relive some of the things that have happened in my life and I want fear to go away so that i can stand up to him and his family and look them in the eys and say that I will survive this and be a better person becasue GOD has never left me and never will. Hope all have a great and wonderful new year. May GOD bless each and everyone.

Happy New Year everyone.

I wish us all peace, love and kindness.

Happy New Year also!

Getting social life back organized again, divorce itself behind me.
Didn't want the divorce but did all I could to save marriage, & working just as hard to rework my life!

CHEERS & Happy Holiday!

What IS nice is not being bashed anymore. It's wonderful being married to a man I loved who loved me back but was pure hell being with someone who so badly wanted OUT/was not committed & who did not take responsibility seriously. ? not even quite sure what transpired lol I am still processing.
PEACE & JOY IS ABOUT MY HOUSE NOW.
:)