Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I love spending money on court

Ex called last night and told me he wasn't getting the kids today because the weather is to bad. My oldest son just did a little "Hum" and walked away. He is tired of the excuses as well.
No matter what happens he will find something to blame his short comings on, even weather. He must be getting old, once upon a time he would drive in the middle of a blizzard to go have a shot of Jack at the bar, now a few flakes and he can't come see the boys. The weather is even challenging his own words from Friday's call "the boys are my life I would do anything for them"
Maybe we are living in bikini bottom and it's opposite day? (ah the wonderful spongebob, ugh)

I know Jerk is so wrapped up into himself he believes his own lies and excuses. I truly don't think he's capable of seeing the reality of his shortcomings. I've helped by pointing them out to him, however.

Don't you just love the fact you can actually throw their words in their face and then they don't have anything to say. I know I have giving the flea more access to our son, than he hasn't taken. So when he throws that in my face I ask him where, were you on this and this day I told you come, but your new life was more important than your own son, right. He just stops talking and won't answer anything. I say enjoy your kids and let him miss as much as he wants, one day he will be sorry then it will be too late. All I have asked him is to stay in my kids life, my kids are going to love him, through thick and thin but he is not willing to see that.