Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: left out :( why wont he even try?

Own your own mistakes, but do NOT take his. I cannot imagine walking away from my kids. I about go nuts when I'm away from them for a day or 2. None of us wanted this for our kids. On the other hand, without the sperm donor we wouldn't have these blessings. So, each time I become frazzled with the outcome of my marriage, I cling to that thought. Your kids will be OK as long as they know you love them and you give them the support they need. I've got one of mine seeing a counselor, the other seems OK without it. So each kiddo is different. (((Hugs)))

thank you i love my kids more then anything i love haveing them in my life and think about them all the time. but even the sadness seems to creep on me.

Angie, I understand your sadness. For better or worse (please forgive my sense of humor-the irony of the word choice) I have moved to the anger stage. Now every time Jerk does something that is hurtful to our children, all I want to do is grab his manhood and twist them off. So, this stage has its pros and cons too. Really, I am not a violent person-but DON'T MESS WITH MY KIDS!