Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MORE THAN A DIVORCE

Anger and self-pity were eating up last night, so i took my older daughter to a movie. We had a good time we did not talk about the flea(EX) or his life, but just us and the movie we were watching. It was great.

Yeah! I had a good day myself. It helps to switch gears & do something fun!

Hi Pam,

You can vent here any time. Honestly, when I feel lonely, all I want to do is just vent here. I never have, but I think it is a great way to get on the path of letting go. Right now you might not want to let go. When it comes to children, it can be difficult to forgive, because it doesn't just involve your feelings and your life, but theirs too.

I hope that everything works out for you. Since I have been married, there has only been about 3-6 months where I was happy. It felt like my life was perfect at that moment. However, when I realized what was going on around me, it felt like I didn't know anything. I had to find myself again too. It sounds like you have deeper problems involving finances. This isn't a case of identity theft is it? I did not fully understand your situation, but if I lost everything, I would try to start over. When kids grow up they have the right to choose to be with you or not. I have been at $0 before, and starting over was hard, but once you get through it, it empowers you.

I hope you don't take my reply the wrong way. I just really feel for you. I haven't prayed in a little while, Pam. But I'll pray for you.