Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: met him

Check that one off! You did it and you survived! Good for you. Between the kids' visitations and their activities I have the grand opportunity to see Jerk all too often. Today when he brought the kids back he wrote me a check for child support and his share of the mortgage, plus the late payment since he's 2 weeks late. Our oldest needs baces so I was showing him what his share of those would be (61%). Felt good to be in the driver's seat with the law behind me for once.

Re: met him

I had one of those night tonight. So he brings my son home and I open the door and I say "Hi Babe" of to my son the idiot of the flea actually thinks I am saying "Hi Babe" to him and say "Hey" all happy and dandy. Me and my daughter just look at each other, I take all my sons crap inside and close the door in his face, he doesn't even have a chance to say good-bye to our son. I did not do it in a mad way or anything but I had things to do and I wanted to go to the store. So about and hour later he calls my daughter and leaves her a message telling her "I know you all don't want to talk to me, but our son was complaining that he had an ear ache and just wanted to let you all know" in a pathetic like voice. I was like why is calling my daughter and leaving her those messages. I am the mother. The door in his nose was a fun thing and I think it hurt his feeling and was trying to get sympathy from my daughter. You could hear in his voice he was playing the victim part. I think I was a little too B*tchy for him tonite. I just love it.