Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: need to talk

Do you have anyone (family or friends) you can stay with or talk to? Is there maybe a co-worker you can go to? You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I have no one she's probably living it up laughing with that guy I knew our age difference was too great cheating with a younger guy its my ****en house I can't show my face over there its too humiliating sitting in my hotel room drinking on this mlk I hate both of them sooo much

You mentioned the house is yours. Is it just your name on the deed? If so maybe in the morning you get go to the police and see if they can intervene and have her leave the home if you explain your situation to them. It is just a thought! But, I definitely would not go over there when you are upset or alone. My thoughts are with you and wish you well!!

I hear you, I didn't go to work today either, just couldn't (at least the holiday is an excuse but tomorrow is another day and we must face it). Do you think it is immaturity on her part or maybe she was just after money? Whatever the reason, what she did was WRONG. If she was unhappy and wanted to be with someone else she should have had the decency to tell you and end the marriage first. Stay strong, be calm. I think your going to a hotel was a good idea, to give yourself some safe space to be alone and let the emotions subside. Don't be humiliated to go back to your house, you have nothing to be ashamed of, she does. Remember to keep your cool, show her you are above this nonsense. Good luck.