Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: how can he live with himself

They are all the same....just different names.

Lisa
Just want to express my sympathy that you lived with someone like this also.

((HUGS)) Right back at ya. My ex thinks he is faultless. I left him for no reason and broke his heart. Poor baby now he has no one to clean his house, cook his meals, take care of his children, pay the bills, do the yard work oh yeah and be his "wh*re" There were times I wanted to ask him to leave money on the night stand. HE was so heart broken it only took him 2 weeks to get a bed warmer.
I am SOOOO much better off without him

The Flea was the same way. Why do you need this or that, but he would buy 100 dlls pair of shoes every other week. Then when I would ask to go out to dinner or something is why can't you cook,why can't you just be happy here, now his girlfriend won't cook or do anything for him or the house and I am still the poor excuse of a woman or the worse mother on earth. When his girlfriend does even have custody of her son. I don't know men think the grass is always greener somewhere until they look back and see what they really have. I know the flea is miserable at his new relationship but since he got caught with his pants down with the office wh@re he feels he needs to prove every one wrong. Poor pathetic men. I do believe we all deserve some one better and one day we will find what we really deserve.

Really, Jerk can't live with himself. He's taken up drinking, his back is always tight (bad, bad pain) from stress, he blames others for things he's done, he has to tell others what a good father he is, he doesn't sleep well (or wasn't when he finally moved out)...so I'd say he can't live with himself. Ironic, I can't live with him either!

Oh Becky.....that was sooooooo funny!