Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Being Friends After the Divorce?

Boy everyday I see I am not alone. My the flea hasn't been with me for a yr. and I am still to blame for anything and everything that goes wrong in his "HAPPY, PERFECT LIFE" I threw him out because he was running around with big foot, at first he was the victim, telling every one how bad of a wife I was, and how good of a husband and father he was. Now that people saw that he is living with the office WH*RE he is telling everyone he left me. Funny things men do to get sympathy. I tell the flea every chance I get, that he is a pathetic little man. of course he gets all mad and storms out.

Do things get better?

It's a roller coaster, but things do get better. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything, but it would be much easier if I never had to deal with him again, which of course is impossible since we share kids.

They say you never truly know someone until you divorce them. AMEN!

I'm hoping it gets better....but doubtful. My SIL is just now finally able to talk to her ex with out a screaming match, it's been 6 years. I guess it just depends on your ex, and you.

I haven't spoken with WK in a month. Of course, now that there's bad news in the family I expect that to change -- but he won't call me unless the Beast is not around.

So, apparently...once a sneak, always a sneak. That p155es me off so bad -- because Beast hates me, he loses his testicular fortitude. It didn't use to be that way. She started a bunch of s*** with him last summer about just talking to me, and about the one time I "butt-texted" him. Seems that she is the one with the problem. But I digress!

I think men that were use to be the domineering person in our relationship are just looking for a woman that will treat them like they treated us. The flea is like that. We would go out and how dare we would walk in front of him. We need to follow him, but now it's he is a puppy dog after his master. How pathetic. He has gone from a great man to a little boy. At least that is how I like to see it.

When my husband moved all his stuff out of the house, he left me a letter on our bed. What I remember most about that letter is that he said "he hoped we could be friends one day and enjoy our children and all their accomplishments together"!! How do you be friends with a man that has accused you of forcing him to take his antidepressants, says he doesn't enjoy your company, says he only married you as an escape out of his crazy family, accuses you of having an STD, and so on and so on!!! I'm going to need a lot of psychological counseling to get to that point. I'm proud of myself if I can just remain calm while we both sit in our lawyer's office!