Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I don't know what to do!

Hello. I read your post and it reminded me of some of the things I had went through with my ex. I still to this day question and analyze the time I was with him if it was me and I know now that now it was not me. I guess you just can't teach an old dog new tricks. My ex used to tell me the exact same things that was in your post when I had confronted him about the difference in his behavior and what "new" lady friends he had met. He told me it was in my head and not to worry. From the get go I knew he wasn't going to be faithful but I was in denial for a really long time. Later, our relationship and marriage had it's ups and downs and he was never supportive of me, never. I found him cheating on me in a similar circumstance like yours. Reading your post made feel like I am finally not alone and there are other women that unfortunately had to go through situations like this. My mother always told me to trust my gut no matter what and don't second guess it. She was right. It's a situation like this that will make you stronger and wiser. You did the right thing and got out of it because it didn't feel right. I wanted kids with my ex to but us not having kids was a blessing in disguise. Maybe not being able to have kids with your man may have been a blessing.You may want to get a second, or third opinion later. You may have a miracle baby when the timing is right with the right person. It sucks because a part of you will always love the person you invested all that time with. Life isn't over for you my dear. Have faith.