Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
July Ultreya
Help. I am looking for someone to do snack for July's ultreya. I will be working late that Friday and I am hoping to make it for at least part of the evening by I am not sure when I will be able to get there. If anyone is willing please either email me at julieiser...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 8:12pm
by Julie Eisert
d
Dianne
prayers for healing and wisdom to do what is right
Prayers for my step nephews grandmother Josie. She had a heart attack and stroke this weekend. Pray that she recovers and that her kids do what is best for her.
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2011 5:42pm
by Chris and Debi R...
this saturday--are you making the trek?
The Cursillo Choir travels this Saturday 6-25 to CRAWFORD COUNTY to Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Cochranton Pa. We will join with those assembled in the Holy Mass at 5 pm. Arco will conduct choir practice at 4:00 and he is especially looking for all his fellow C...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2011 6:06pm
by Bill Pilewski
Most current candidate list for June 23-26, 2011 Women's Cursillo
Hello all, Please send palanca for the ladies making the June Cursillo weekend. Let God's love shine through you!!! In order to help you do this I am including the following updated list of candidates for the Cursillo weekend that starts this coming Thursday,...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2011 7:07pm
by Carole & Doug Sc...
Rick Lopez missing something?
You left behind what we believe was your long sleeve plaid shirt @ Sat.'s Sea Wolves game. I have it. How can I reach you?
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2011 10:07am
by Dave Slubowski
Urgent prayer request for a struggling family
Dear Cursillo Family, Found out some very sad news this morning... a local family is really struggling today. The daughter (50) was diagnosed with breast and brain cancer a few months ago. Now they get the news that the dad (75) has pancreatic and liver cancer. Pl...
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2011 5:33pm
by Dianne
URGENT Prayers needed
Please pray for my coworker Christa and her husband, Storm. Storm was in a auto accident yesterday and has a severe head injury. He is currently in a medically induced coma. Thank You. Janet
Views: 218   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 8:53pm
by Poster Child
Friend
We need prayers for cursillo friend David Bartkoviak of Jamestown New York cursillo 211. He has suffered a heart attack and needs our support. thank you.
Views: 217   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 1:50pm
by Dianne
c
Chuck
Prayers for Suzie D'Aurora
She is a good freind and curstiesta that is very ill. She was life flighted to Pittsburg on tuesday. YBIC CHuck
Views: 204   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 1:46pm
by Dianne
c
Chuck
Pat Fuhrman's Mom
Pat asked if I'd post for his Mom She is having medication problems for a health issue. YBIC Chuck
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 1:44pm
by Dianne
Update on Dad and Lori
Dad got out of Health South today, he feels good and is very happy to be home. Lori's on new meds and so far they look like they are working well for her. Thank you for your prayers, we really do feel your prayers and are thankful for all of our Cursillo family......
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 8:51am
by Poster Child
Celebrity Cipher
Worked out the cipher in the newspaper the other day,it read. "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap.... but by the seeds you plant". Robert L. Stevenson This encouraged me to keep sowing those Cursillo seeds. How about you. YBIC Rick
Views: 152   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 8:49am
by Poster Child
update for Dad and Lori
Update on dad and Lori. First and for most Thank you for the prayers we can feel your love and prayers. Dad is still at Health South for therapy, he is always trying to do things for himself and fighting with the nurses, well sorta... He wants to do things for himse...
Views: 199   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2011 8:45am
by Bill Pilewski
METANOIA NEEDS YOU!!!
Hello everyone! There are 2 Metanoias approaching, and a great need exists for Palanca for each Metanoia. Receiving Palanca from the outside is a powerful, moving event during a Metanoia weekend. Many of the candidates do not receive letters from their own familie...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2011 12:34pm
by Poster Child
Parish Coordinators
We are in desperate need of Parish Coordinators. If anyone is interested in being a Parish Coordinator please contact Linda and Pete Tolhurst. We need coordinators for: All Saints, Blessed Sacrament, Holy Cross, Holy Rosary, St Mary of the Immaculate Conception, O...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 10:27pm
by Linda & Pete To...
Prayers please
I am asking for prayers for our dad (Wes) who was admitted to Hamot hospital last night. His heart was sending spikes and very erratic. They are trying to regulate his heart rate and get it stable. Also please continue to keep Lori Johannesmeyer (Lemmon) in your pra...
Views: 245   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 8:56am
by Carole Schenberg
prayers for my sister-in-law
Please pray for my sister-in-law Cheryl, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer today. The tumor is very large, her bile ducts are blocked, she is jaundiced and the outlook is not good at all. They have a 13 year old daughter and a 24 year old son. This news has...
Views: 161   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 8:52am
by Carole Schenberg
Something to think about . . .
De Colores Everyone! I am reading a book and came across this quote this morning from Dorothy Day: "I really only love God as much as I love the person I love the least." ... food for thought. Janet
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2011 8:51am
by Carole Schenberg
Titusville and beyond
Many thanks to those who made the effort this past weekend for our committment in Titusville. Though we were few in number were we huge in spirit. Many thanks to the lady musicians and singers---we could not have done it without you........ Heard on the way ou...
Views: 255   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2011 8:23am
by Carole & Doug Sc...
PRAYERS Please
Please pray for Alex Burbules, a wonderful young man; a junior at General McLane. Alex was in a bad car accident on Fry Road Friday evening. He lost one leg below the shin, the other is broken, and he has some internal injuries. The doctors said he will make it bu...
Views: 340   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2011 7:14am
by Poster Child
Will you join us??
The Cursilo choir is headed south this weekend to the city of Titusville where we will celebrate with the good people of Saint Titus Church. Saint Titus is located right off Rt #8 on the right hand side of the road at 524 Main Street in Titusville. Mass will begin...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2011 5:44pm
by Bill Pilewski
Cursillo Summer Picnic Meeting Monday, May 23rd
The Cursillo Summer Picnic will be in the OLP School, at 7:00 pm just come in the lower East door of the school and we will be in the Cafeteria. Hope to see you all there, any help would be helpfull. DeColores, Steve
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2011 3:23pm
by Steve & Debbie P...
choir---correction on date
Please note that the calendar has the choir at St Titus on May 29---the correct date is Sh4vgaturday May 28
Views: 211   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2011 10:59pm
by Pat
Very Short on Candidates
Dear Cursillistas, I am coming to you to ask for your help to recruit candidates for the next (2) Women's Cursillos # 222 & #223, and also for the Men's Cursillo #217. You will soon receive information and forms from us asking for your best effort in recruiting. Pl...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2011 1:24pm
by Dave Jackson - C...
Kairos # 33
Just a late note asking for prayers. There will be twenty-one men making K-33 at Albion SCI this weekend. So when you pray for the men making Cursillo #126 put a big on a p.s. to Abba, Father for these forgotten children our brothers. YBIC Rick Skladanowski
Views: 194   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2011 11:19am
by Poster Child
Final Update for Men's #216
Updates Candidates for Men’s Cursillo #216: 1. Richard Balizet, St. Mark – Emporium (Mike Fragale) 2. Paul Barko, Our Lady of Mercy – Harborcreek (Robert J. Dalton, Jr.) 3. Joseph “Joe” Bon, Queen of the World – St. Mary...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2011 10:08am
by Diocese of Erie ...
Prayers for Lori
Please keep Lori Johannesmeyer in your prayers. Her blood platelets are extremely low. They put her in the hospital to get her platelets up to where they should be. Thank you and God bless... Debi
Views: 251   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 16, 2011 2:08pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Cursillo Summer Picnic Meeting Monday, May 23rd
We are in need of GRs and individuals to help at the Cursillo Family Picnic. There will be a planning meeting at OLP on Monday May 23 at 7:00 PM. There are many committees that are in need of leadership and teams, so search your heart - we are sure you will find the...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2011 7:50pm
by Jeff & Lily Hick...
Updated List for Men's Cursillo #216
Candidates for Men’s Cursillo #216: 1. Richard Balizet, St. Mark – Emporium (Mike Fragale) 2. Paul Barko, Our Lady of Mercy – Harborcreek (Robert J. Dalton, Jr.) 3. Walter “Walt” Breindel, St. Boniface – Erie (Art Lynch) 4. Mic...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2011 1:24pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
ULTREYA!
What better way to spend a Friday evening, than to attend an Ultreya??? Just so you know - the Ultreya at St. Philip in Linesville is this Friday at 7:00pm - and it is NOT JUST FOR CRAWFORD COUNTY - EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see lots of faces there!...
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 11, 2011 10:32am
by Arco
d
Dianne
prayers needed
Please pray for John who has been having chemo on his lung cancer. It has now spread from a spot on top of his chest to his liver.
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 3, 2011 5:59pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Two Prayer Requests
Please put Lauren (11 year old) in your prayers. She is receiving chemo and radiation for a brain tumor. Also pray for Fr. John Jaquel,Dave Jaquel and Linda McCamman's mom who will be having surgery Saturday. YBIC Rick Skladanowski
Views: 244   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 1, 2011 9:53pm
by Fr John
Speakers needed
DeColores, we are in need of some speakers to promote Cursillo this coming weekend at St. Agatha Church in Meadville. The 4:30pm Mass on Saturday May 7th and the 11:30am Mass on Sunday May 8th are open. If you are able to come and speak at either of these two masses...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2011 2:06pm
by Doug Schenberg
CANDIDATES---or the lack of
HELP WE HAVE 11 CONFIRMED CANDIDATES FOR MAY! we need at least 10 more candidates for mens 216 in the next few days or we may have to look at canceling may so please help us to save our streak of not canceling CURSILLOS. THANKS, IN ADVANCE,
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2011 9:45am
by Dave Jackson
Please put in Church Bulletins ASAP
It's time again that all the church coordinators and office people of all the Erie County churches post this in their church bulletin on Sunday under Cursillo happenings. We need candidates!!! I have included both articles for the men and the women. May will be a men...
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2011 8:22am
by Linda & Pete To...
see what can happen if you join in!!!!
These four guys got their start in the Mens Choir under the direction of Jon Sedlymer---Please join us this week at St John’s in Erie THIS TRULY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Four Tenors (Il Divo) singing inside the Coliseum in Rome. Please warm the hearts of...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2011 3:49pm
by Bill Pilewski
Regina is on her way to God's side...
I have been in constant contact with Regina's family ever since Terry Deitz originally asked for prayers for this little 11-year-old girl. This is the most recent Email that I received this morning ... Kathleen Garrity Murphy Sweeney (Regina's mom) Prayer Warrio...
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 24, 2011 8:27am
by Sox
Please Pray...
I received the following email from Terry Deitz asking to spread the word about this young girl: [Folks...please pray for Regina and God's will in this situation...she has suffered so much through this ordeal...pray that God will send healing to her and her family...
Views: 253   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 6:51pm
by Jon Sedelmyer
Are you ready??
The Cursillo Choir will join in song with the parishioners of Saint John the Baptist in Erie on Saturday April 30 at the 4:30 MASS. Practice will be at 3:30….Please come join us as we can now praise our living risen Lord!! All are welcome …we are look...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 4:26pm
by Bill Pilewski
Prayers for my mother
My mother is in the nursing home at St Mary's W. and it is all in Gods hands now. It's just a matter of time. Please pray that she in in no pain and that she will go peacefully. Love ya Mom
Views: 241   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 4:13pm
by Bill Pilewski
Prayers for Lori
Please keep Josh's wife Lori in your prayers. She is not doing well. Pray for God's healing hand. Thank you and God bless Debi
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 4:11pm
by Bill Pilewski
prayer request
Today is my mom's mastectomy please keep her in your prayers!
Views: 178   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2011 1:31pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
DeColores and Thanks!!
I'm a babe chick from Women's Cursillo #221 which was held this past weekend, April 7-10th. Hubby, Jerry, made his Cursillo the month before, #215. We are both grateful to everyone who worked so hard to make our Cursillo's blessed events. We are renewed, refreshed...
Views: 259   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 8:49am
by Chris & Debi Rob...
What a Clean-up Crew!
WOW!!!!! The clean-up crew for the Cursillo closing last night was absolutely phenomenal! With so many hands helping, the clean-up was really fast and efficient. Thank you does not even come close to conveying what the help meant to those of us who have to stay un...
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2011 9:38am
by Dianne
More about Made2Worship - 5.4.11
The attached link will give full details on Made2Worship, a powerful Catholic worship movement. http://made2worshipmovement.blogspot.com/p/press-release.html Please join us on May 4th - Tell your friends, bring your family and a free standing candle. DeColores!
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2011 4:48pm
by Kathleen Peterso...
On Fire 4 Christ: Made2Worship.com
Join Us! Witness/Word/Worship - Wed.7-8:30 p.m. - Kick Off 5.4.11 - regional site St. George Church - Confessions before/fellowship after - Dynamic Regional Catholic Worship Movement, Made2Worship, kick off event Wednesday, May 4, 2011 -(then 1st Wed. of the month)-...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2011 10:25pm
by Linda Kemper
Group Reunion Section on eriecursillo.org
Did you know that the Erie Cursillo web site has a section dedicated to GRs? If your GR is open to having new members join, list your group here. If you do not have a GR and are looking to join one, list your name here also.
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 10:04pm
by Pat Espin
Funeral for Dad
Dad is dancing with Jesus..he passed away peacefully at 5:15 Sunday night. My sister and I would really like Cursillestas to do music for his funeral mass at Our Lady or Mercy at 1pm on Thursday....if anyone is available please let me know. 397-5530
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2011 9:57pm
by Chris Morealli
DELETIONS AND ADDITIONS, AGAIN!
Unfortunately, we have five more deletions for this weekend. Lynn McIntire Diane Lynch Michelle Stephenson Georgia Fiolek Molly Brunner We also have two additions: Shirley "Shirl" Blancho (Biebel), St. Boniface - Erie (Jean Conn) Cynthia "Cindy" Moran...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2011 12:20pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Prayers needed
Please keep Phyllis Zack in your prayers. She was in the emergency room today and has bronchitis. She is at home, but not feeling very well.
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2011 9:07pm
by Rick & Mary Skla...
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Free Forum powered by Bravenet