Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
Lhea
Disrespectful Name calling at me
My husband of 25 yrs called me “piece of S_ _ _” And get out from my House During an silly argument that was not even something to fight about it And next morning I told him why he said that His answered was (you know I did not meant it) Yeah right ?...
Views: 97   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2021 3:37pm
by Lhea
a
Angela
This is why I get so confused
"Narcissists try and use either extreme flattery or more abuse to keep a victim from leaving," Thomas said. "The ultimate goal is to create an environment where the target of the abuse feels they don't have a choice in leaving because the relationship has suddenly be...
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2021 10:50am
by Shivani
a
Aim
Please help me
Hello everyone, I have been struggling in my marriage for a while, I am not happy and have discussed my feelings with my husband. He refuses to go to counseling with me, yet I have been going since last year. I told him again that this is not working for me and th...
Views: 175   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 25, 2021 5:13pm
by Savannah
l
Lesha
Do I really need closure?
I just found out on my anniversary night that my husband of 20 plus years have been cheating on me. We met as teenagers and supposedly never had any relationships or sexual encounters with anyone else. That was part of the bond I thought we shared. I am devastated....
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2021 8:05am
by Light
m
Mich
Crying so much; When will it get better?
I have been crying on and off today. The sad part is that I really don't know why. Some days I feel like I am getting over it and then I have a day like today. I feel like whatever progress I have made is completely erased. I just feel like I am never going to be abl...
Views: 195   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 24, 2021 9:42pm
by Mich
a
Angela
Sounding off/Reflection
I have been married 23 years. 23 sexless years to a man who has basically controlled every aspect of our life and has shewed away any of my close friends so no I don't have any. 23 years of chauffeuring his butt every time we went somewhere cause he has road range an...
Views: 168   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 24, 2021 5:38pm
by Angela
s
Stacy
LOST
So my husband and I have been married for 20yrs. I recently found out around 2yrs ago he had an affair on me. With a woman that is 25yrs younger than him and never has to work a day in her life. With that being said I have tried to stay and work on things because I f...
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2021 2:13pm
by Stacy
The pain is becoming unbearable
Hello All. This pain is comparable to losing a loved one. It hurt so bad. And to top it off, I have to live with this man. He won't leave. I can't leave. We have children and my children just stare at me sometimes and when I look at them, they say "Mom, are you ok?"...
Views: 190   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 23, 2021 7:52pm
by Tatiyana
Post - Divorce Feelings Towards Ex.
I just found out my happily-divorced ex-husband of 2 years practices ENM - Ethically non-monogamous relationships - with his new girlfriend. While we were together the subject never came up. I am not interested in the lifestyle and never have been. But hearing thi...
Views: 157   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2021 5:56pm
by Angela
m
Monica
Need advice
My divorce has been final for almost a year but we still haven’t settled community property. We live in Louisiana where all assets & debts are divided equally. My ex husband has been difficult thru the process of trying to settle community property which bring...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2021 1:38pm
by Angela
j
Jilian
I just need someone to hear me.
I’m going to tell my story cause my spouse has totally checked out and won’t speak to me. After a month of no response except for some of the rudest things she could say to me it’s really starting to get to me. So my wife travels for work, I visi...
Views: 226   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2021 7:39am
by Marie
n
Nikki
Lost/Confused
I have been with this man for about 20 years and I have 2 kids with him. He has mental health issues that I have looked past for many many years. He is verbally and mental abusive to myself and my older son. My older son has mixed feelings about his dad. About 2 year...
Views: 124   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2021 7:09am
by Marie
Should I settle?
Hello All. I am so sorry to everyone going through a divorce. This is one of the most painful things I have ever gone through. I am seeking advice. My soon to be ex owns a business that was started during the marriage. I helped build the business by doing the adminis...
Views: 137   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 21, 2021 2:39pm
by Tatiyana
Divorce Settlement and Mediation
I have a question pertaining to a settlement offer from my soon to be ex: He walked out 17 months ago and never paid a penny toward the mortgage ( mortgage solely in my name, both names on the deed of trust). He never paid a penny for mortgage insurance or any othe...
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2021 2:20pm
by Monica
h
Heidi
Separating wanting insight
I am leaving my husband who is an alcoholic. While he hasn't drank since we decided this is what we were doing I can't help but believe it is only for court as he refused to get professional help. He has been divorced before and knows the process. I want to move to a...
Views: 201   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2021 2:16pm
by May
Ready for separation
My husband emotionally abuse me and says lot of bad things to me. I am planning to separate. But I am worried that after I go on about living by myself, how will I manage when I need help from others or when I get sick or anything, I also don't have any friends and a...
Views: 206   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 20, 2021 10:31am
by Shivani
l
Lola
No respect
I am still waiting for the divorce to be finalized I filed for divorce last October 2020 after 29 yrs of marriage He has found a new lady (Which I care less) And it seems that he knew her from before Why MEN does not wait until the divorce is finalized and than d...
Views: 106   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2021 5:49pm
by Angela
l
Luisa
Face to Face with the ex -husband
I am new on this site I have read a lot of sad stories of women that had enough of their ex husbands So Sorry 😞 I am also going through a divorce That I filed It has been 9 months that I have not seen my ex husband and not even talked o him (I do not want to se...
Views: 206   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 18, 2021 9:58pm
by Anna
Lose everything
I feel that my demise will begin when we go to trial. How can I get out of it. Some judge is going to decide if he gets half of my 401k make me sell the house without any monetary help from him. He is 71 and addicted to meth. I do have a NCO order til 2022. Can I get...
Views: 122   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 18, 2021 7:30pm
by Jennifer
Unsatisfactory marriage buckets!!
So I have been raised as an girls who should always get married type of idea. You never leave your husband respect him, blah blah. !! Now I have been married for 18 years with three kids aged 14.11.8, my issue is that he never satisfied me, sexually, emotionally, ev...
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2021 5:02pm
by Angela
m
Marlie
Sad
I’m so heartbroken and sad about the future that I thought we were going to have. The vacations, grandchildren one day (our children are 24 and 19), house to ourselves. I’m just so sad to have lost it all. Anyone else just plain sad?
Views: 239   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 18, 2021 2:45pm
by JVon
36yrs of marriage down the drain
Finally my divorce is finalized ( I just took my things and left him without saying a word) During the beginning of the divorce he was begging me to go back to him and I was ignoring him and gradually he gave up because I Was not responding to his texts I decided...
Views: 260   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 16, 2021 9:38pm
by Leila
m
Mel
27 years of marriage left with very little
I was married for 27 years and I found out my husband had a year long affair. In the midst of finding out about the affair and trying to decide weather the marriage was worth fighting for he found someone else(different lady from affair). I did not have an attorney f...
Views: 194   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2021 11:27pm
by Mel
d
Diane
Positive Posts
Hi all As with most of you lovely ladies on here, am in the midst of Divorce , and some ladies are just starting the journey and some are nearing the end. Janet posted in here a few days ago, with a positive post , I don’t know about you , but that did gi...
Views: 117   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 2, 2021 6:14am
by Kelly
l
Lhea
A question (it will be greatly appreciated)
Hello Even though it is my decision I would like to know what your opinions are... Should I stay in a marriage to a husband that just told me Out of nowhere 😕 He does not like me but he loves me after 28 years of marriage (I asked him Why? He did not have an...
Views: 212   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2021 8:54pm
by Lhea
k
Keila
Elderly Lover
I just filed for divorce because my husband of 36 Years of marriage cheated on me and he knew that if some day he would cheat that I will never forgive him no matter the reason was. I am 60 yrs old and he is 64 yrs old And his new Lover is about his age Why he wou...
Views: 120   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2021 8:40pm
by Keila
Frustrated, Tired & out of patience
My divorce has been final for almost a year but we still haven’t settled community property. My ex is being very difficult. We live in Louisiana where all assets & debts are divided equally. All I’m trying to get is my share of the equity in the marital h...
Views: 142   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2021 5:24am
by Kaz
Imminent Divorce
23 days ago, my husband of nearly 29 years told me he felt there had been a lack of intimacy recently....I just completed a doctorate at the end of May, so I've been a tad busy. I thought it was a simple fix, but since then, the truth has come out about past indiscre...
Views: 135   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2021 3:04am
by Kaity
f
Faith
Should I stay or should I go
Hi Everyone I do not like my husband (sometimes ) but I love him (Married for 30 yrs) Should I continue staying in this marriage or leave him? I am 57yrs old and I can take care of myself financially and emotionally (no kids involve) Thanks
Views: 221   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2021 10:05pm
by Faith
Please help me, I need guidance
We have been married for 27 years. Things have been rough lately. He works out of town, which has not helped. He lost it when we were fighting one day and said he wanted it to be over. He went back out of town, I tried talking and reasoning with him, (with little mor...
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 11, 2021 10:49pm
by 2NewBeginnings
m
Mary
What’s the angle??
So….pls bear with for a sec. my own divorce was final a bit ago but I have a friend (guy) who is trying to get divorced and the soon to be ex has just been acting a bit bizarre. He isn’t sure what changed but is curious what her angle may be…. Ba...
Views: 125   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 11, 2021 3:02pm
by Angela
m
Mimi
Change of heart
I have been marriage for 25 years And my husband personality is unpredictable I was asking him about something that was not even Bad and he suddenly yell at me (it was nothing related to him) And he raised his hands like he was going to slap me in my face . But h...
Views: 180   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2021 6:48pm
by Mimi
l
Lynnie
Emotional Abuse - Should I leave him
I was explaining some situations in my marriage to a friend who says that I am being emotionally abused. This friend also has a psychology education and background. I am at the point where I want to separate from my husband. I did express this to him 2 months ago. He...
Views: 186   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2021 5:24pm
by Angela
He doesn't know it yet, but I'm planning to leave him
I'm 39, have been married for 14 years, have two children and am thinking through my divorce plan. My husband doesn't know it yet, but I plan to leave him in a few years - after I have ensured my, and my children's future. I'm planning to return to work, after...
Views: 200   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2021 5:06pm
by Angela
c
Carla
Im thinking about leaving my husband
I've been in my marriage almost 10 years my husband has libido problems he is not present in our relationship and does pretty much nothing to help our relationship he rather me just be quiet and stay in my room and not bring anything up but when I get fed up and I do...
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2021 9:41am
by Angela
m
Myrna
Why??
Hello Why men cheats ?? Even though Men have a wife that supports him in every way Take care , love , make love in variety way , holds hands , kiss, hugs Go on dates Cook, clean etc..have all the qualities that a man want and needs but why man still cheats ? Wha...
Views: 131   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2021 10:21pm
by Myrna
How to move out in an expensive area
Hi, I would appreciate any advice. I've wanted a divorce for at least six years. My husband is not a bad man but he is a horrible, horrible husband. He's not no motivation, he's emotionally neglected me for years. I've come to realize he is just incapable. He's not h...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2021 1:05pm
by Starting Over
m
Mandy
45 Years of marriage down the drain.
Hello, I am in the process of getting a divorce after 45 years of marriage. My husband asked for a divorce in July, his intention was to pack me off to live with my Daughter and he continue to live in the new house that we had built on a lake for our retirement. Tu...
Views: 209   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 6, 2021 6:45am
by Mado bakr
k
Keila
A very hard decision
I am 63 years old , have some health problems but I can still do things on my own, after 37 years of matrimony I decided to divorce ...I cannot speak freely with my friend when I call her just to say 👋 In front of him (I never talk anything about him) my friend an...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2021 8:19pm
by Lisa
Change of custody/visitation -keep current school district
I have a 13 yr old son who my ex and I have joint physical custody of 50/50. My exs girlfriend moved in recently and has become mentally abusive to my son. My son wants to live with me and have visitation with his father (no overnights). I live in PA & my ex lives in...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2021 11:25am
by Shannon
m
May
Husband left out of nowhere
My husband of six years came in one day said he was unhappy and within a week was gone . Has ghosted me like I was a random girlfriend who didn’t grow with him for years and now is dating a girl 11 years younger than me and moved in with her immediately. Says h...
Views: 139   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2021 6:04am
by Kaz
m
Mich
Separation leading to Divorce - Devastated beyond Belief
I am new to this forum. I am posting my experience so far. I separated from my husband after confronting him about my feelings of dissatisfaction with our marriage. My husband had an affair 10 years ago and he was extremely remorseful. We went to counseling and were...
Views: 243   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 4, 2021 12:31pm
by Diane
w
WhOamI
Y or N divorce
Hello, I am considering divorcing my husband. We have been married for 5 years but together for 11. I am unhappy and have been for awhile. There are many reasons why and just a few examples are: Intimacy Partnership Connection Mental Abuse One way attempts...
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2021 1:32am
by Heartbroken
Almost Seperated
I dont know how to deal with this "limbo." My husband moved out and we thought we would work on ourselves and the marriage. However he has been taking a month to move out and said he can't process his feelings until he's fully moved which will be July 10. I've been g...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2021 1:26am
by Heartbroken
k
Katie
Husband deserted me after 32 years
Can’t figure out how to survive the pain and loss of self worth
Views: 218   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 30, 2021 6:23am
by MICHELLE
l
Lynn
I filed contempt
If I filed contempt for three months of unpaid child support and then he pays, will he still be found guilty?
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2021 2:56am
by Lynn
a
Anita
What do I Do
I have been separated due to his violent acts for 9 years now i gave up and lost everything after being Married for only 2 months. He threw me out i had nowhere to go, I had to store in a storage unit the stuff i was allowed to keep for the best part of 3 years it wa...
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2021 5:12am
by Kaz
l
Lexy
Separates for10yrs
Me and my ex have been separated for 10yrs... I don't know where he is... I know he isn't in the same state... My question is.. can I file for abandonment to get this over with? I've already filed in the courts.. I just have to serve him... I'm not sure what...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2021 8:05pm
by Lexy
e
El
Ex has found a new woman
I am recently separated after 17yrs and my husband has quickly found a new woman. There was no infidelity in our marriage. We were both very loyal so its inconceivable that hes moved on so quickly. I feel so hurt and I am so sorry for our children. How do I deal with...
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2021 4:21pm
by JAJARO
A Divorce Decision
Hello After 40years of marriage What will keep a long continuing years of marriage Together LOVE FRIENDSHIP Going of what the HEART says FEELINGS (Guts) HAPPINESS Or what can keep ? Which one (1) of these choices will keep us to...
Views: 203   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 28, 2021 8:36am
by Magda
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23