Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
No Subject
ok du versuchst mich hier fertichumachen, alles klaa. tausend leut würden gern dein "persian love" hören, aber leider is deine oberalergeilste ichweißnitwas nich auf der wellenlänge, dass das mal in die charts abzulassen wär
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2001 3:31pm
by Anonymous
Mo' Money
I luv de smell off all dat burnin' money I get from the corupt oil korp'rations. P.S. - I done socked it to dem Kyoto treety folks good. Sinceerlee, George W. Bush, pressidunt of de Yunitd Statez
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2001 6:51pm
by George W. Bush
Aquatic Hamburg
An odd diversion in Hamburg: the water symphony. Yes, there's a public park that features a humongous water fountain that accompanies recorded music. They claim to have an organist from the Hamburg symphony sitting at the "Water Organ", plus a "Musical Colorist" who...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2001 2:15pm
by Colonel Pepzhez
d
drew
money
i love the smell of burning gasoline in the morning.... hated Oilman
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2001 9:35am
by drew
h
Holger
visiting a record company over christmas
VISITING A RECORD COMPANY OVER CHRISTMAS it was one day after christmas when i took a walk off oxford street in london in order to deliver a cassette to pye records in great portland place. this was not my time making an early cold morning walk in the sunshine but...
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 9:52pm
by Holger
h
Holger
A night, a dog and the opera
A NIGHT, A DOG AND THE OPERA it was some time ago when my friend gandhi, his wife and his boxer friend dr. bozzi - you know the dog with the kind behavior - arrived at a noble hotel somewhere in the german eifel mountains in a noble area. they intended to celebrat...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 9:49pm
by Holger
h
Holger
visiting madame tussauds
A VISIT AT MADAME TUSSAUDS a friend of mine asked me to get hold of a certain picture which he had puchased more than 20 years ago and which was going to suffer by its age. and as i was flying to london anyway i promised to look after what he desired. i passed mad...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 9:38pm
by Holger
d
drew
a horrible awakening
i had spent the long night faithfully seated in the oil chair till dawn. upon leaving the torturous chair at the end of another graveyard shift, i returned to my inviting bed for a bit of rest. upon awakening i stumbled to the kitchen where i found a spot of java to...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2001 7:14pm
by drew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet