Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
The Cursillo Choir will be at OLP this Saturday
The Men's Cursillo Choir will next join in the Celebration of the Eucharist at Our Lady of Peace Parish, 2401 West 38th Street, Erie, PA 16506, on Saturday, January 21, 2012 to welcome our new president, Joe Hoag, at their 5:00 p.m. mass. Rehearsal will be at 4:00 p....
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2012 8:28am
by Steve & Debbie P...
New Prayer Request
Cindy Moran (#221) is having an emergency surgery today and is scheduled for a longish recovery period. Please keep her in prayer through this tough time. Thanks! Don Capan (#209, 218)
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 7:03pm
by Bob and Theresa ...
Picnic committee meet
Hello just an update, the picnic committee will be holding it's first meeting of the year on February 8 @ Holy Rosary at 7 pm. We will be calling everyone in the next few weeks to remind the members of the meeting. If you have any ideas on how to make this year pic...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 7:42am
by Michael & Cari R...
Thank You!
Sorry it took me so long to thank you all for the prayers for my special intention. I had some medical issues a few weeks ago and so far so good. I am so grateful to have Cursillo friends that I can count on. I'm always here for you too, so thanks again and God bl...
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2012 2:25pm
by Linda & Pete To...
PLAN FOR ROSE
I do have early stages of carcinoma breast cancer. I saw the surgeon today. although it is stage 0 it is in 2 rather close areas. If I get a lumpectomy I have to have chemo and I don't want to risk any remaining cells. Another option is getting a masectomy and then I...
Views: 221   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 15, 2012 12:10am
by Kathy Pytlarz
Cursillo Choir
now were on a roll Just got Holy Rosary for April 28th for the Choir to sing ,Hermitage for July28th ,and St Philip Sept 8th Decolores lew
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 10:43pm
by lew nordin
Prayer request
Hi everyone, I appreciate everyone's prayers for my dad that my husband has been asking for. He has a lot of fluid in his lungs which is causing him to have a really hard time breathing. He's having an echo and a sleep apnea test tomorrow, so please pray for good...
Views: 345   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 8:25pm
by Jen Gelsick
snow plowing
Help. I need a plow person. Reasonable. For myself and my Mom who lives right next door. 36th and Elmwood. Thanks Diane Womens cursillo 220.
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 8:24am
by Diane Wisinski
Memorial Service for John Ptaskeiwicz
There will be a Memorial Service for John Ptaskeiwicz on Jan. 21st at 10:00 am. It will be at Our Lady of Peace Church. John was a fellow Cursillesta who was very kind to my children and always so friendly to Jay and I. Most of his family live out of town. They ar...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 2:24am
by Janet Chandley
Results
Hi everyone, My doctor called me yesterday (Tues) and I do have low grade carcinoma breast cancer. I see the surgeon today at 1:15. Please pray that they caught it early enough.... Rose
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2012 8:13am
by Poster Child
I need your prayers please
I recently had to have 2 biopsies (1 breast 1 lymph node). They believe the lymph node may have actually been a cyst ~ praise God! I go back in Wed 1-11 at 1:15 to get the results. Please pray for good results. A few months ago, 3 women (I work with) in their 40's w...
Views: 160   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2012 8:37am
by Arco
our friend Al
Last night our friend and brother completed his journey into eternity. Al Kilheffer made Cursillo 212 in Crawford County at Our Lady of Lourdes Church. It was a hot summer time Cursillo and Al "tuffed " it out with many health problems. With the help of our good and...
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2012 8:35am
by Arco
Help in Job Search
I am trying desperately to find James Barclay a job. He made his Cursillo a few years ago and has been un-employed for several months. His experience is in janitorial and machine shops. If you know of anyone hiring in these areas please contact me @ 897-7730 or ps...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 2:52pm
by Doug Stefnosk
Cursillo Choir
Happy New Year! Choir sing at O.L.P. on Sat. Jan. 21 Practice at 4:00 downstairs of the Church. Please bring a dessert to pass. ATTENTION to all church Coordinators - we have no church for March 31st. Please let me know ASAP. We would LOVE to sing at your Church...
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 7:14am
by Sox
Prayers please...
I am asking for prayers for a special intention. Know that I pray for all of you and appreciate this a lot. Thank you so much!
Views: 262   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 9:05pm
by moose
Prayers needed for my mother
Please pray for comfort and healing for my mother Ann. She had surgery in November for removal of 1 kidney and cancerous lymph nodes and is starting 3 months of chemotherapy tomorrow. Please keep my father and all her friends and caregivers in your prayers as well wh...
Views: 134   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 9:40pm
by Linda & Pete To...
Prayers Needed
I am asking for prayers for my sister. She lives ion Alabama and had just been told she has a mass on an ovary. She will be having surgery on Thursday. Please pray for successful removal and a full recovery.
Views: 145   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 7:35pm
by Dianne
KISS Dance
The Cursillo Past Presidents’ annual charity K.I.S.S. Dance will be held on Saturday, February 18, 2012, from 7:00 p.m.-–11:00 p.m. in Hastings Hall @ Holy Rosary, Erie, located on the corner of East 28th and East Avenue in Erie. Parking is available...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 6:12am
by Tim Nowakowski
m
MOOSE
A NEW YEAR
HELLO EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! AS WE APPROACH A NEW YEAR LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE SAYING BE A FRIEND AND BRING A FRIEND TO CHRIST! WE ALL HAVE SO MUCH ON OUR PLATE AND IT SEEMS IT NEVER SEEMS TO GET EMPTY! except mine .MY WISH FOR THE NEW YEAR IS PEACE AND HAR...
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2011 8:39am
by MOOSE
Christmas
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I hope we all remember the real reason for the season. I'm very thankful for having a wonderful family, such great friends, and of course the Cursillo Movement!!
Views: 210   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 6:00am
by Dianne
Candidates needed for Men's #219 January Cursillo
Wishing everyone a very merry and blessed Advent and Christmas. We are in need of candidates for the upcoming Men's #219 Cursillo January 26th-29th. Presently we have six confirmed candidates. What a wonderful Christmas gift it would be to give a friend or family mem...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2011 11:57am
by Erie Diocesan Cu...
Update on Father Walsh
Fr. Walsh was taken off the medications to induce coma, and currently is responding only to pain. Please continue to pray for him. Thank You. Janet and Arco
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2011 3:46pm
by Poster Child
Need Candidates
It's time again that all the church coordinators and office people of all the Erie County churches post this in their church bulletin on Sunday under Cursillo happenings. We need candidates!!! I have included both articles for the men and the women. May will be a men...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 11:16pm
by Linda & Pete To...
Pprayers for Aunt Rita
Please put my Aunt Rita (a Cursillista) in your prayers. She fell and broke her humorus. The healing prosses is taking a long time and and she is in a lot of pain. Let your healing prayers rain down on her. YBIC Rick
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2011 7:54pm
by Rick Skladanowsk...
m
Mikey
Prayers for Cyndi Aiello
Please keep Cyndi Aiello in your prayers. She is in the hospital for treatment of an infection in her hand. De Colores!
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 12:32pm
by Mikey
My son Mike's operation on 01/02/2012)
My 42 year-old twin son, Mike, is having major surgery to remove half of his lung due to a large "mass" of tissue in his lung. The surgery is on January 02, 2012 at St. Vincent's. Please pray for him and his wife Alicia who is scheduled to deliver their first baby (a...
Views: 214   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 12:28pm
by Mikey
Prayers for Fr. John Walsh
Please pray for Father John Walsh - pastor of St. Peter in Conneautville and St. Philip in Linesville. Fr. John was ill this morning, had Mass at both parishes and then collapsed. He is now at Hamot recovering from surgery to treat a hematoma of the brain. He will be...
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2011 5:33pm
by Poster Child
Volunteers needed
Attention from the Erie County Coordinators.....in need of 12 volunteers to collect and count money during closing in Erie. 2 per closing and they can not be related on the same weekend. If anyone would like to be in charge of overseeing this job and find recruiters,...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2011 10:25am
by Linda & Pete To...
Correct Date?
Is the date for the Cursillo Choir in January correct? The 12th is a Thursday. Just wondering! Janet
Views: 687   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 10, 2011 8:15pm
by Pat
Secretariat date change
To all our cursillista brothers and sisters, The January Secretariat meeting has been moved from January 14th,2012 to January 7th,2012 from 9am to 2pm at St. Marks Center 429 East Grandview Blvd.Please call the office if you are attending so we have a number of curs...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2011 11:53am
by Erie Diocesan Cu...
prayers needed for my cousin
Hi Please pray for Gods will to be done with my younger cousin who is just getting out of brain surgrey that was very risky and there will be probable damage for her. She is a beautiful young lady who has been struggling with a brian tumor and cyst for many years an...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2011 7:53am
by Poster Child
Healing for Seth
Please pray for the son of a coworker - Seth is 39 years old and has liver failure due to an unknown cause at this point. He is very, very ill. Seth is married and has two beautiful little girls - Mia is 4 years old and Abbey is 22 months. This has been very hard on...
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2011 8:42am
by Poster Child
Employees needed
My son is looking for some part time employees for his laundramat. Duties include washing, drying & folding clothes & washing & steaming tableclothes, etc. Might be ideal for college students. Located on West Lake Road in Millcreek. His phone number is 814 450-93...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2011 9:19pm
by Kathie Iarussi
Prayers
Let's send prayers out to Bishop Trautman who is in the hospital in Rome today.
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2011 9:01am
by Kathy Thornton
Utraya Babysitter
We are in desperate need of a baby sitter for Ultraya or as of January 2012 there will be no babysitter available. Please contact the office or Linda Tolhurst 504-8412
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 3, 2011 2:55pm
by .
December and January Ultreyas
The December 2nd and January 6th Erie County Ultreyas will be held in the Our Lady of Peace cafeteria not the Church. The cafeteria is located in the building directly behind the Church. The entrance is the door on the left. You can't miss it. DeColores!
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 11:34am
by Erie Diocesan Cu...
adopt a dog day
DeColores, today is adopt a dog day. I am in need of a good home for a very special dog. He is a border collie sheltie tri colored male who is about 2 to 3 years old. He is a stray, but has been in my care for two weeks and is a very nice dog. He is high energy, full...
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 8:47am
by Poster Child
Christmas Cards
Hello to All! Yes, it's that time again - Christmas cards! The past few years, due to your generosity and love, we have been able to provide the members of St. Paul's Community at SCI Albion with Christmas cards when they attend the Christmas Eve service. I cann...
Views: 323   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2011 8:46am
by Poster Child
Friend in need of prayers
A very dear friend of mine who lives in Colorado Springs, CO is in need of many prayers. She was hanging something high on her walls and she slipped off the ladder and landed flat on her back and head. She became extremely sleepy and disoriented and had to be taken...
Views: 185   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 30, 2011 11:05pm
by Bob and Theresa
Community outreach needs trucks
The community outreach program needs your help. There are about eight pick-up loads of coats and clothing at St. Stan's school that need to be moved to St. John Lutherans. This move will happen on wednesday nov. 30th from 4:00 to 6:00. We need trucks. If you are ava...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2011 8:29pm
by Rick Skladanowsk...
Gods forgotton family
I think God forgot about us..... we are suffering & left with no answers. I'm lost & can't explain anymore then that. PLEASE PRAY FOR US
Views: 327   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 1:26pm
by Mikey
it helps
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my post & to pray for my family. Thank You so very much , is helps . Happy Thanksgiving To All
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2011 3:21pm
by Horomanski
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
As the one year anniversary of my bout with GBS approaches, I'm thankful for all of the prayers, support and love I received and felt from Erie Cursillistas. All the love I felt was like having my own little Cursillo Weekend! I especially want to thank the member...
Views: 211   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2011 5:42am
by Kathie Iarussi
ERROR-ERROR-ERROR
Please note that the dates for the September 2012 Cursillo to be held at St. Philip Church in Linesville are: SEPTEMBER 6-9,2012 The dates for this Cursillo were previously published incorrectly. Be sure to make this change on your calendar, and know that A...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2011 11:17pm
by Pat
Baby on Board - Women's #224
I have the great honor of being my fiancee Ashley Williams' sponsor this weekend for Women's 224. This is very exciting and important to me, due to the fact that I just recently made Men's #218. This is something that we will be able to share and look back to toget...
Views: 278   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 21, 2011 2:50pm
by Ryan Thornton
Ultraya Babysitter
DeColores, As the year comes to an end so does many of the Cursillo jobs. It is Pete and my job to find new people to replace these jobs for the Erie County Cursillo. We are now asking if anyone is interested in being in charge of the Ultraya babysitting. This would...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2011 12:51am
by Linda & Pete To...
m
Mikey
Urgent Prayer Request
Hi All, Thanks for your prayers for my father-in-law, Donnie over the past couple of weeks. He has an infection in his lung which they are treating with antibiotics, they also said he has a shadow on his lung (through the x-ray)and don't know what it is yet. He...
Views: 218   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 18, 2011 9:15pm
by Mikey
Cancellation
Good Morning to all! Unfortunately, my candidate, Jackie Cerne, will not be able to attend this Cursillo weekend due to some health issues. Please keep her in your prayers. She is planning to attend the March Cursillo. De Colores! Janet
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2011 8:41am
by Poster Child
Passing of Greg Scarpino
DeColores Everyone-Just was notified that Greg passed over into our Saviors waiting arms today. All your prayers will truly not be forgotten. Peace, Ron & Carol
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2011 3:49pm
by Ron & Carol Sivi...
Kitchen hlep for Sunday
Jerry Bukowski is requesting help for this Cursillo weekend's Sunday breakfast and lunch. Last month, we had one person to work the kitchen and the wardens had to fill in. All Erie County parishes are responsible to help out on Sunday for this November Cursillo a...
Views: 226   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2011 3:20pm
by herb palmer
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Free Forum powered by Bravenet