Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
neice
Could everyone say a few prayers for Pete's brother and his family. Today his wife found their daughter of 25 not breathing. She had a headache and went to lay down and never woke up. She had been fighting all her life with a brain tumor and hydrocephalus. Tomorrow P...
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2011 7:26am
by Kathy
Comin soon to SCI Albion: METANOIA 26!!!!!!
De Colores!! Your support for the men who will be attending Metanoia 26 from Sept. 8-11 will be greatly appreciated. Metanoia is a very powerful experience for these men who are often ostracized, not only from society as a whole, but from their own families. The...
Views: 224   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 27, 2011 6:16pm
by Poster Child
prayers for my uncle
My uncle Pat's nearly three long year battle with cancer is coming to and end. His organs are beginning to fail. His son is getting married in 4 weeks. Their whole family could use all the prayers anyone can spare. His faith is great but that doesn't seem to ease the...
Views: 287   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 25, 2011 8:15am
by Sox
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Eileen--Please our email address to: roncarol@neo.rr.com. Would appreciate if you could forward it to Bill Pilewski for the Mens Choir. Thanks & DeColores, Ron(#119) & Carol Sivillo(#108)
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2011 12:26pm
by Erie Cursillo Mo...
Pray for Mike Walusis
Mike Walusis from Notre Dame parish in Hermitage has died. He made Cursillo #200. Please keep Mike and his family in your prayers. The funeral is on Wednesday at Notre Dame.
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2011 4:31pm
by Roy Maloney
Prayers for Donnie Reigel
Please keep my Uncle Donnie Reigel and his family in your prayers. Donnie is a fellow Cursillista from Emporium. He has been in Hamot hospital and continues to have problems breathing. Thank you.
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2011 7:08pm
by Dianne
Prayers for my family
De Colores my friends. Tonight I am asking for prayers for my family. We found out last evening that my Uncle Tom had passed away. Tom is my dad's (Ken's) youngest sibling. This has been quite a shock for my family and I know that all of your prayers will help with t...
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2011 9:37am
by Arco
our dad Wes
Our dad is with our Lord and experiencing eternal life with our Lord. May his soul rest in peace. B We love you dad and will miss you ...
Views: 282   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 1:20pm
by linda mccamman
prayers for my mom
Please pray for my Mom she is in the hospital breathing issues. Not a lot of info will post when we have them.
Views: 243   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2011 9:19pm
by Dianne
"like a diamond in the sky"
We pray that GOD will cradle you in His gentle arms dealing with the loss of your Dad. When you look up in the night sky we're sure you'll see one star that is shining just a little bit brighter than the rest!
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2011 8:32pm
by Lew and Nancy No...
Address
Please send me Kevin Berdis and Paul G's email address. Iam going to reactivate. Chet Kempinski
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2011 12:11am
by Web Editor
d
Dianne
dad
Thank you so much for your prayers for our dad. They took him off everything today. Pray that God calls him home.
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 12, 2011 8:30am
by Sox
thank you
I would like to thank everyone who purchased something from For Art's Sake/ For Heaven Sake while at the Cursillo picnic. A donation of 10% of all the sales will be given to Cursillo, and this will continue for the whole month of August. DeColores My sisters and bro...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2011 9:27pm
by Linda Tolhurst
And a Good Time was had by ALL!!
How about that picnic at Sparrow Pond???? - a beautiful weekend, - a beautiful Ultreya - yummy food - well organized Chinese Auction - games and fun for all ages - great company with lots of laughter and the highlight of the weekend - - snow cones for all...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2011 3:48pm
by Poster Child
k
Kathie
St. Paul's Festival -- Last time
Hi everyone -- Mass at 11 AM Aug 14 th at West 16th & Walnut St., Come to Church basement by 10:30 & I'll give last minute details -- Wear your colors & Honor the Blessed Virgin Mary. Questions or if coming call me to let me know 449-8044 DeColores & Love, Kathie
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2011 1:22pm
by Kathie
Prayers for our dad
Please keep our dad (Wes) in your prayers again, Dianne is taking him in to Hamot again, due to having some difficulty breathing and stomach pain. God bless and Thank you.... Debi and Dianne
Views: 229   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 7:44pm
by Patti Matczak
pic nic
I would like to say THANK You to all who donated to the CHINESE Auction at the Cursillo picnic whether you gave some thing to auction or bought tickets ,and to my wife Nancy Thank You and to those of you too many to list God Bless You LEW!!
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2011 5:54pm
by Lew &Nancy Nordi...
Picnic
PICNIC ANYONE? see you all there this weekend!!!
Views: 280   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2011 1:59pm
by Paul Eisert
Open date for this year---November?
My memory is failing me... Looking at the choir schedule I still have this November as an open date....(26) If i have promised this date to anyone...please gently remind me.... and just to cover my self...if you want the choir to visit that day let me know that as...
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 1:58pm
by Bill Pilewski
thinking ahead and behind
Greetings: Just want to send out a couple of big thank you notes to the folks at Cochranton and Norte Dame parish ( Gretchen) for all the help they provided for the last two choir apperances. Also another thank you to the Cursillo kitchen crews for providing the...
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2011 1:44pm
by Bill Pilewski
Cursillista looking for GR
Please check out the "Groups" section on the web site for Cursillistas looking for GRs and GRs looking for members. Recently added - Debbie Hamilton from the Brookville area is looking for a GR
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 9:21pm
by Pat Espin
prayers for a friend
I am asking for prayers for a friend who has had a cancer recurrence. I think she is a Cursillista and is being treated as Roswell for multiple sites. For her privacy I don't want to tell her name without asking her but she is a good woman, a wife, a mother of youn...
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2011 3:59pm
by Dianne
Prayers needed!
Please pray for my mother Ann who was diagnosed yesterday with kidney cancer.
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2011 5:02pm
by Dianne
Bulletin Board Reminder
Brothers & Sisters, Just a reminder that the Cursillo Message Board is for the posting of information relevant to the movement such as prayer requests, important dates, schedule changes & the like. concerns regarding policie and similar topics are best discussed...
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2011 10:11am
by Poster Child
Praise and asking for continued prayers
Thank you for the prayers for our dad (Wes) and Lori (my daughter-in-law), through your prayers it is helping them receive the healing and strength that they need. We finally got our dad out of the hospital again, he had congestive heart failure and pneumonia. I Pra...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2011 9:19am
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Passing of Mark & Melinda Krahe's daughter
Mark & Melinda were very active in Cursillo in the late 90's/early 2000's, Mark having served as Rector. Mark is part of the Community Outreach Group, who hosts the massive clothing giveaway each December, an effort that was started by a Cursillo G.R. http://www....
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2011 8:20am
by Bob and Denise S...
IT'S HOT!!!
De Colores!! As we all try to keep comfortable in the heat, please pray for the men of #217 at Kennedy Catholic this weekend who do NOT have air conditioning. Also, please check on any elderly neighbors to make sure they are OK - this type of weather causes alo...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2011 8:02am
by Poster Child
IMPORTANT PICNIC INFORMATION
As PayPal has not been working for picnic registrations, the picnic committee has decided to extend the Early Bird prices until Friday, July 22, 2011. This will also include the ordering of tee-shirts. All accomodations for overnight reservations MUST be called i...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2011 2:26pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Final Update for Men's #217
Yes, we have some updates. Following are the additions for this weekend's Men's Cursillo #217: Fr. Joseph "Fr. Joe" Campbell, St. Joseph - Sharon (Fr. James Campbell and Lou Christiansen) Ronald "Ron" Fontaine, St. Michael - Greenville (Lou Christiansen) John R...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2011 2:21pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Prayers for my brother
Please put my brother Joe in your prayers. he is struggling with some serious health issues. YBIC Rick
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 20, 2011 8:46am
by Bill Pilewski
Men's Cursillo #217 at Kennedy Catholic this weekend
Just wanted our local folks to know that candidate Brandon (Buddy) Salinas is our grandson and is sponsored for this cursillo by us. The newsletter didin't have a sponsor listed for him. Dan (Mens #68) & Lou (Women's #50) Pustinger
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2011 2:34pm
by Lou & Dan Pustin...
Men's Choir Choir in Hermitage
The Cursillo Choir will be heading south to assist in the celebration of the Eucharist at Notre Dame Parish, 2325 Highland Road, Hermitage, Pa. on Saturday, July 23, 2011. Mass time is 5:30 p.m., with practice at 4:30 p.m. After mass we will take a short jaunt ove...
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2011 1:20pm
by Roy Maloney
please pray
Please pray for a friend's child who is having surgery on her back and base of her skull not sure of all the specific but it is very serious (she is 5 like Jenna.) And for another friend who was in a car accident who lost her husband and she has a collapsed lung and...
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2011 7:58am
by Poster Child
Cursillo Picnic Meeting Monday, July 18 @ 7:00 @ OLP
Just a reminder that the picnic meeting for all committees is Monday, July 18th @ 7L00 pm at Our Lady of Peace Cafeteria (I think). Any questions or concerns, please call Jeff & Lily @ 774-8920. See everyone there!
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2011 1:43pm
by Jeff & Lily Hick...
s
Sox
Cursillo Picnic
DeColores my Brothers and Sisters -in-Christ. I was set to lead the campfire sing at this years Cursillo Picnic; however, I will be unable to do so. Pat has to work that Saturday and we will be unable to attend the picnic this year. Is there anyone that woul...
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 4:40pm
by Sox
Updates and More
Please note - there are no Tye-Dyed tee-shirts being offered at ther Cursillo Picnic this year at Sparrow Pond. However, Linda Tolhurst from For Art Sakes Gallary will be there selling merchandise from her store. Also, we have an additional team member being adde...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 1:57pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Prayers for our dad
Please keep our dad Wes in your prayers, Dianne called and said he was having a hard time breathing again. God bless and Thank you Dianne and Debi
Views: 196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 8:55am
by Joe Presto - Rec...
Prayer request for Roy Maloney
Roy Has just found out that he is having a second bout with cancer. Please remember him in your prayers, & also remember all those Mercer County cursiestas who are putting on the July cursillo without Nick and dealing with thier coordinator's health issues at the sam...
Views: 281   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2011 5:01pm
by Sox
Prayers please
Please pray for 2 friends who are at SCI Albion: 1. Bill - just had surgery for prostate cancer, not sure what the future holds, is having a very difficult time dealing with it. Medical care in the Dept of Corrections is not always timely. 2. Rob - Mother recov...
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2011 3:42pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Need Candidates for Kennedy Catholic July
My Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, We have only 15 candidates for July Cursillo 21st - 24th. We need candidates!!!! Remember that the 4th day last the rest of our lives and what the back of the Cross says. Christ is counting on us. We have always had around...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2011 6:49pm
by Joe Presto - Rec...
Choir changes
Let me set the record straight: As choir cordinator I attended the last sec. meeting and addressed those present about the overall status of the Cursillo Choir. I mentioned the poor turn out we were experiencing especially for sings in the outlying area...and the...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 8:07am
by Bill Pilewski
singing
Ok. It is getting a little out of hand. First of all the women are NOT going to sing with the men at The Correll on Saturday night during dinner on a Cursillo weekend. Men Make it happen! It will ALWAYS be the MEN on Saturday. What the Secretariat has voted is to let...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2011 10:51pm
by Linda Tolhurst
d
Dianne
update
I wish to thank everyone for their prayers for John. He passed away this morning and Marlene said your prayers gave him peace. Thank you Decolores
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2011 7:03am
by Arco
Prayers needed
Please pray for two of our friends who are in the last days of their lives. Pray that God's will be done and that they and their families will feel His love.
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2011 12:52pm
by Rick & Mary Skla...
d
Dianne
Prayers John
Prayers for John who has been going through chemo for cancer of the lung. His lung collapsed and is in the hospital and not doing well. God Bless Thank you
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2011 10:07pm
by Arco
Ultreya
A Big Welcome to the new Babe Chicks of Womens Cursillo #222. We are still crusin' down the road from Crawford County. Just find a friend and join the caravan to a fun-filled Erie Ultreya. Please join us this Friday, 7:30 pm @ Our Lady of Peace, Erie. Any musicians i...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2011 7:46pm
by Cyndi Pilewski
c
Chuck
Prayers for my Dad
My father is having heart and medication problems. Looking for the power of prayer for his comfort and health. YBIC Chuck
Views: 234   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2011 3:46pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
k
Kathie
Erie Holy Hour
Praise God !!! The small group that attended last nites Holy Hour in Erie was truly blessed by the GREAT talk & sharing by Fr. Bill Barron. He spoke about the real presence of Jeus in the Holy Eucharist & shared some special stories of Jesus' presence & also read f...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2011 11:40am
by Kathie
Transportation for closing in Cochranton
Clara and Naomi would like to attend the closing in Cochranton on Sunday - is there anyone who could pick them up at Mercyhurst and then take them back after closing? And/or - anyone from Harborcreek/Northeast area who could take Clara back to Northeast after clo...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2011 6:45pm
by Poster Child
Women's #222 is off and running!!!
De Colores!!! Women's #222 is under way - as everyone gathered in the downpour last night, the Spirit could not be dampened! Just before the official start of the weekend, the SON came out and provided a beautiful rainbow! Hope to see everyone throughout the w...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2011 8:50am
by Poster Child
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Free Forum powered by Bravenet