Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board

Please use this bulletin board to post message and or prayer requests for the Erie Cursillo Community.

Erie Cursillo Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Nick in the neck
Thanks to God and all of you for the prayers.I am 100% and so grateful for all my friends!
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2011 11:00am
by Art Lynch
Additions and Deletions
Believe it or not we have some additions for next week's Women's Cursillo #221. They are as follows: 1. Roseline Droko, St. Joseph/Bread of Life - Erie (Linda Major 2 Diane "Di" Lynch, St. George - Erie (Deacon Bob Ball) 3. Maria Quinn (Corsi), St. Jude the Apo...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 1:33pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Reminders and Updates!
Reminders and Updates Erie County Ultreya on April 1st will begin with Stations of the Cross at 7:00 p.m., followed by our regular announcements, witnessing and social. There will be no mass at this Ultreya. Crawford County Ultreya will be held at the Catholi...
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 2:17pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
Prayers for Dad
Dad is receiving comfort measures only. Please continue to pray for him and the family.
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 7:08am
by Linda
Prayers for Dad
Prayers needed for my Dad, he is at Hamot in Congestive Heart Failure.
Views: 216   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2011 7:19am
by Chris Morealli
Prayers needed
Hi We are preparing for Parish Alive on Apr 1 & 2nd & we need everyone to ask the Lord Jesus to send us candidates. We have 10 now but need to have the Good God send us at least 5 more candidate, please send up a prayer for more candidate DeColores in advance for a...
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2011 9:29pm
by Rick & Mary Skla...
Prayers needed for Cindy Srnka
Cindy learned recently that she has breast cancer. She will be having surgery this week to remove lymph nodes. If cancer has spread to nodes she will need radiation in addition to surgery and chemo. She really needs your prayers for healing as well as for peace....
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 22, 2011 12:28pm
by Rick & Mary Skla...
Notre Dame to present Musical "Moses"
Over 50 Notre Dame Musicians and parishioners will be presenting a new musical-"Moses and the Burning Within" on Fri,Apr. 1 at 7:30 pm, Sat. Apr. 2 at 7:30 pm and Sun. Apr. 3 at 4:00 pm. Tickets are $10.00 for adults, $5.00 for students and seniors over age 60. Gr...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 10:21am
by Ken and Gretchen...
GOODNESS
As I drove to work this morning in all of the snow, the beauty of the snow on the trees and the way the new snow made everything look clean and new, I was reminded of Father John Fischer's explanation of the colors that are used in the Catholic Church. When he explai...
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 7:29am
by m
Choir requests
Please do not post request for the choir on the message board as I do not always check the site as often as I wouod like. Please e-mail me directly with Choir requests. Thanks Bill
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 3:10pm
by Bill Pilewski
Choir-- September
After 3 months away the choir will return to a local Erie parish which has not been visited to in some time. On September 18 will will gather to share the Eucharist during the 4:30 Mass at St. Casimir's Our Mother of Sorrows Parish at 629 Hess Avenue. Practice wi...
Views: 662   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 3:03pm
by Bill Pilewski
c
Chuck
Adam Needs Prayers
Melissa and Jeffs son adam is in need of prayers. In hospital with unknown cause of a high fever.
Views: 339   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 9:55am
by Poster Child
Photo of Adam / Jeff & Missy on Facebook
Copy and paste into your browser and the photo should show up, even if you are not on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/group.phpgid=18300532860&ref=ts
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 8:49pm
by Tim Nowakowski
God Bless YOU!
A BIG hug to all of you who attended the closing of Metanoia 25 on Sunday. I cannot stress enough just how much it means to these "least of our brothers" to have people take time from their own lives to spend with them. Unfortunately, I was not able to talk much with...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 1:31pm
by Poster Child
On the road again......
February can be a dreary and depressing time—but that was certainly not the case at the Cursillo sing at St. Paul’s in February. The Choir and all who attended certainly brought “the Spirit” with them! Father Alex Amico gave a spirited sermo...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2011 3:44pm
by Bill Pilewski
m
moose
PRAYERS FOR ART
PLEASE KEEP ART LYNCH IN YOUR PRAYER FOR HE HAVING SURGERY TODAY, THANKS, MOOSE
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 8:23pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Metanoia 25
Just one more day until Metanoia 25 at SCI Albion begins!! We had a great meeting of the "Outmates" on Sunday with our fearless leader, Mike Giannamore. In case you didn't know - Mike is a great cook!! Please keep the candidates and team in your prayers this weeke...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 7:52am
by Poster Child
Prayers Needed
Please say a prayer for George, a good friend of our family whose days on this earth are short. May God surround him with friends and family in his final days and take him to be with Him in heaven.
Views: 263   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 6:45am
by Chris & Debi Rob...
prayers needed
I am requesting prayers for one of our Cursillo sisters that is going through a very hard time with family issues. Please pray that our Lord will grace her with the strength to get through this very difficult time and to let her feel His love and the love of all of h...
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2011 6:13pm
by Arco
DINNER & DANCE FOR A CURE
This is a fundraising event benefiting the American Cancer Society Relay for Life - Hosted by God's Angels Team DATE: SATURDAY MARCH 26TH PLACE: ST JOE'S BREAD OF LIFE CENTER - 139 W. 24TH ST TIME: 6-10PM COST: $25/COUPLE OR $15/INDIVIDUAL BUFFET DINNER: PREPARE...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2011 11:21am
by JEANNETTE DELLEC...
Candidates for mens weekend
Church Coordinators please post this in your church bulletin as soon as possible and before each men's Cuirsillo: Calling all men! Men are so lucky they don't have to wait to make a Cursillo weekend like the women. How about a weekend wxperience that you will neve...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 9:31pm
by Pete and Linda T...
Cursillo sing
The Cursillo sing was fantastic. I just love it when the men sing the Our Father it's very uplifting. Also it was great to see more than half of the babe chicks from woman's 220 attend the sing. They are so filled with the spirit. Ultraya should be good March 4th. D...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 8:56pm
by Kathie Iarussi
Choir Sing
Hi -- the meatballs & sauce is cooking & we hope to see everyone tonite at St. Paul's for Cursillo Choir. Practice 3:30, Mass 4:30 Desert please & please park in lot next to Hall on 16th Street. DeColores -- St. Paul's Cursillo Group
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 11:13am
by herb palmer
Candidates loved the serenade
Hey Guys, Just wanted To let you know that I had a candidate say that the serenade was one of the best parts of the weekend. So, even with the new songs we hit one out of the park. I'm going to find cd's with the songs so I can pratice them. Lord I lift your name o...
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 6:39am
by Linda
woman's 220 closing
What a Beautiful weekend the women of 220 had. They were immediately blessed with the presence of the Lord on Friday and it continued all weekend. The team was fantsatic and our Rector, Julie Eisert was awesome!
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 9:10am
by moose
m
moose
thank you
two things thanks for the prayers for michael(po) he mane it home last night and also jerry and i want to thank all for the help this weekend (you too mike r) we are blessed for all who come to serve" which brings to mind where was everyone sunday for breakfast an...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 9:05am
by moose
Introducing JESUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlVXSxzunM&feature=related This link to UTUBE is a powerful method of introducing Jesus by just stating who he is..................Using the KISS principal...this was done by steve harvey a comedian..............ENJOY...De Colores We...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 8:20pm
by Wendell Thornton
m
MOOSE
PRAYERS
PLEASE KEEP OUR SON MICHAEL (PO) IN YOUR PRAYERS AS HE IS RECOVERING FROM A NASTY STOMACH INFECTION THANK YOU, CHRIS AND ANNETTE
Views: 202   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 5:42pm
by herb palmer
A great beginning to a great year...
What a beautiful experience was had by all who attender the Mass at St. Johns in Girard for the kick off to Dave and Brenda's year AT THE HELM OF OUR MOVEMENT. As Brenda said during the fellowish dinner--Never has she seem a priest smile so much during mass. We wer...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 10:22am
by Brenda & Dave Ja...
FINAL UPDATE FOR WOMEN'S #220
De Colores! I promise (I pray ) this is the last update for Women's #220. We actually had one addition and one deletion since the last update. Candidates for Women's Cursillo #220: 1. Carla Agnello (Cappabianca), St. Paul – Erie (Anthony Agnello) 2. J...
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 9:44pm
by Jeff rzepka
Need help - anyone from St.Gregory's in North East?
Dear Fellow Cursillistas - Clara will be moving to North East this Saturday to attend the Police Academy at Mercyhurst. She needs a connection to feel a part of the community, and possible transportation to get to church. Is there anyone who can help?? De Colore...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 4:01pm
by Poster Child
ANYONE HERE FROM ST. LUKE'S???
Hi Hens, Chicks & Roosters! I'm Nikki, I'll be working as coordinator for St. Luke's Cursillo Team. I'm currently in the works of speaking to Msgr. Tom about hosting a Cursillo Mass at St. Luke's. ...Yes. I said Msgr. Tom. I'd LOVE to meet the St. Luke Cur...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 1:47pm
by NicoleL
Bulletin announcement
Attention all parish coordinators or contacts: Could all the church coordinators please post this in their church bulletin for the up coming Woman's February Cursillo. Calling all women! Has your husband made a Cursillo and you have not or are you a single female...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 1:36pm
by NicoleL
Metanoia is coming!!!
De Colores! Metanoia 25 at SCI Albion will be March 3-6 under the leadership of Rector Mike Giannamore. Please keep the candidates and team in your prayers. If you are able, letters of support are greatly appreciated and needed. Often the candidates comment th...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 8:06am
by Poster Child
my candidate
DeColores, My candidate, Ruth McCreary, is new to the area from Pittsbutg and new to my church St. John's Girard. She knows no one here and needs palanca. Please welcome her with open arms and a lot of letter palanca would be greatly appreciated. Also keep her in yo...
Views: 209   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 6:50am
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Prayers for Roy Maloney
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ. On the 27th of January, Roy fell on the ice and tore the muscle from his knee. He has had surgery on the 31st to reatach the muscle and has to keep it imobilized for 3 weeks and after 12 weeks he will be able to use it again. P...
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 1:36pm
by Roy Maloney
p
Pat
Pocket DeColores Lyrics
Hi fello Cursillistas, If you are interested in a pocket version of the DeColores lyrics, there is a downloadable version now available in the Downloads section of the Cursillo website. It folds up to be the size of a credit card. Pat
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 6:35am
by Poster Child
Need prayers...Kerri have some complications
Please say some more prayers for my daughter Kerri. She had surgery on Wednesday and was doing very, very well but has had a set-back. She is refusing to take her pain meds and is not eating or drinking anything. She is getting a little dehydrated. Please pray th...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2011 11:56am
by Martha Jones
Update on Kerri's surgery
Thank you for all of your prayers for Kerri today. Her surgery went very well and we were back home with her by noon. She is doing very, very well and her pain is minimal as long as she gets her medicine on time. Please keep her in your prayers for another good da...
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 7:49pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
A last minute addition to February Women's Cursillo...
De Colores everyone! John's cousin (our cousin) Rosa Pytlarz is attending this Cursillo and missed the newsletter. She is going through a very rough time right now but we are so excited and proud to be her sponsor. Please pray for her that she will truly feel God'...
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 7:52am
by Linda
Thanks for your prayers
DeColores Everyone Just a short note of thanks to all of our brothers & sisters in Christ for your prayers & support during Carol's 3-week hospitalization. She returned home on Tuesday for home health care for a month or so and hopefully a full recovery & back to...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 3:09pm
by Ron Sivillo
Prayers for Matthew
My Friendsin Christ, I just heard about a 28yr. old friend who is suffering from congestive heart failure.He is now looking at a possible heart transplant.Please put Matthew,his wife and thier daughter in your prayers. YBIC Rick
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 10:08pm
by Rick Skladanowsk...
Just a note...
PS. By the way, Rosa goes by Rosa Campos-Pytlarz. I forgot to add her name that way on my first bulletin message for anyone who would like to send her a note or prayers her way. Thank you! De Colores.
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 2:01pm
by Kathy Pytlarz
Prayers for daughter
Please keep my daughter Kerri (5 years old) in your prayers. She is having surgery on Wednesday morning. I don't know who is more nervous Kerri or her mommy! Also say a prayer for her surgeon and the team of doctors and nurses who will be taking care of her please....
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 8:23pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
March Cursillo
Hey folks, the team of Men's 215 met for the first time yesterday. As alwasy, the Spirit was a Movin' through that meeting room! I am blessed to get to be the Rector (yeah, again!) for such a wonderful team. WE NEED GUYS TO SHARE THIS FIRE WITH! Please consider u...
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 10:04am
by Linda and Pete T...
KISS Dance/Re-Post
The Cursillo Past Presidents' KISS Dance will be held on Saturday, March 5, 2011. This will be the 2nd year with the NEW START TIME OF 7:00 p.m. The fun will last until 11:00PM. The dance will be held at Holy Rosary Parish's Hastings Hall at East 28th & East Avenue i...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 8:13am
by Tim Nowakowski
Prayers for our daughter
Please say a prayer for our daughter Julie. She is in the hospital in Buffalo and has to have surgery this afternoon. Please pray for all to go well and for a speedy recovery. Thank you. Rick and Mary Margaret
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 5:47pm
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Tonight's Ultreya
We have been notified by OLP that the Ultreya being held tonight, Febrary 4th,2011, will now be held in the Church at Our Lady of Peace at 7:30pm. Sorry for all the confusion. See you tonight & DeColores! Eileen
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 12:02pm
by Diocese of Erie ...
m
moose
happy birthday news
HELLO EVERYONE IF YOU SEE JERRY BUKOWSKI WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTDAY! HE IS CELEBRATING HIS 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF " 20" ON FEB 4TH ALMOST A GROUNDHOG HA HA, SEE YOU LATER IN THE MONTH, DeCOLORES, MOOSE
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 6:45am
by Chris & Debi Rob...
Prayers for Teresa's Dad
Prayers are needed for my Dad who fell on Christmas Eve and is now in rehab and not handling it very well. He is depressed and isn't confident that he will be able to go back to living independently. He is constantly reassured he's only in rehab temporarily, but he...
Views: 254   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 7:55pm
by Teresa
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Free Forum powered by Bravenet