Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fishlakewinni up & running!

Way back in 2004 we chartered a couple of trips on Lake Ontario. After that I was hooked on salmon fishing! Bought a new boat and set it up to troll Winni. We would get skunked just about every time we would go out. Then in 2005 or 06 I found this site. Started asking ?'s and reading posts. Went on a charter with Travis and just kept fishing. We have learned a lot since then and have had a ton of fun. Met a bunch of great people too!

I want to thank you Travis for keeping this site going over the years. With fishlakewinni.com you could always get an answer, give an answer, share a picture and just plain old talk fishin! You have done an incredible service for all of us..... thank you.

I wish you the best of luck with the new job and hope you post on the site and see you on the water.

Matty and Bobby, Thank you for keeping the site online!!! This place is home base for a lot of us. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of activity on the site this year!!!

Travis and AJ donated time and a lot of money to my friend's scholarship fund.They didnt even know who I was and opened their hearts and wallets. I am eternally grateful to both of you. Others on this site followed suit with donations as well. Sportsman are just good people. Joe Glowik

Thank you to Matty & Bobby for picking up the ball and running with it!

And thank you to Trav & AJ for putting it up from the start. All of you guys rock!

tight lines.
sul

yes sir its great to see it up and running again thanks all past and present