Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
I feel lost and broken
About a month ago, my husband and I got into an argument. He left and stayed at a friend's house for 4 days and wouldn't even talk to me. He has now decided that he is no longer happy and hasn't been happy for a long time. This is news to me. Everything seemed as usu...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2021 2:49am
by Kaz
s
Shan
31 years
I just found out today my husband wants a divorce. I shouldn’t be surprised really . We haven’t had a great 30 year run. In fact, in really believe I will be happier down the road. But it is still such a loss. We have a 14 year old who is obviously hurt....
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2021 2:12am
by Normalyn
life insurance for minor
My divorce decree says that my ex must carry a 100,000 life insurance policy on our minor child. He passed away and only had 20,000 that he left to his new wife, do i have a claim against this ?
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 26, 2021 10:42am
by barbara j
What rights do I have for my step son
Our son is 20 and he has disabilities and needs 24 7 care I have raised him since he was 4 his dad has his own health challenges. Do I have any rights for him to live with me where he has lived with me for 2 years in Kansas I also own the house my father bought fo...
Views: 91   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2021 5:10am
by Kaz
m
Mia
Mentally Drained
I am new here and hope I can get some insight to the craziness called my life. I apologize now if I sound like I am all over the place. But I just spent the last few days arguing, contacting an attorney, and more arguing. After almost 23 years of marriage I just can'...
Views: 174   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 5:56pm
by Kim
a
Ashley
Support
Hello, my name is Ashley and I have been with my I guess soon to be Ex for about 19 years now we have three children. I’m sorry for the long post I just need some support. I honestly should have known from the start of my relationship with him that something wa...
Views: 146   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 12:44pm
by Michelle
9 years of friendship plus 6 years of marriage...got conned by the man I love.
I met my husband in high school and I have always been in love with him. I loved him unconditionally and all I asked in return was to spend some time . Do some activities or even help me out in house work. After fifteen years of being together he tells his mom, my fa...
Views: 141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 8:52am
by Gotconned
My husband is bi sexual and cheated on me crazy multiple time
Hi, wonderful ladies, How do I start, my story is crazy and i still dont believe that this has happen to me. 2 month ago i caught my husband. i was checking his phone and through his bank account i learned that he has spent money somewhere ( i did not know that ti...
Views: 103   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 4:55am
by Kaz
Thank you kaz
I really appreciate your words and advise. It really helped me thinking about my situation from logical point of view.
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2021 11:14pm
by Nicegirl
s
Sam
Child custody
Does anyone have experience with child custody and school districts? I live about an hour from my ex and we are both equal on paper (jobs, salary, home life, school districts, etc.). Our child starts school next year and we cannot decide on a school district so we ar...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2021 2:36pm
by Sam
Divorce after Death Recourse
Our daughter was married to Y in Fairfax County Virginia, but he abandoned/deserted and kicked her out. She passed away 2019, any recourse as her parents? Our daughter was married to Matt in Virginia, but he abandoned her. She passed away 2019, any recourse as her pa...
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2021 1:49pm
by Kaz
o
Oli
Divorce in VA - how to make it quick?
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me with suggestions. My husband and I live together. He has a major issues with an alcohol, which became worse since the May 2020. I cannot take it anymore and do not believe that he is going to change (how he promised me thous...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 8:39pm
by Oli
l
Liz
Psychological evaluation
Hello, my husband and I are currently undergoing psychological evaluations. I have been fighting with my daughters (17 & 14) about once a week during my custodial weeks and I’m terrified it will affect custody. My daughters and I are currently in family therapy...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 10:04am
by Liz
d
Derya
I need help
My husband of 23 year of marriage with 2 teenage kids want to get divorce he told me 4 months ago. Im in a desperate position and 2 days ago he told me the court order will be in my hand this week. In this 4 month he sometimes approachable sometimes doesnt even look...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 6:06am
by Toni
Finding yourself after separation
I am looking for any advice on getting used to being on your own. I am recently separated and 2 of 3 kids have moved out. I am so used to being there for everyone else that I dont know what to do with myself. I live in a conservative city and dont have any single fri...
Views: 373   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 6:03am
by Toni
a
Amy
Confusion on how to handle husband's smartness about his infidelity
I've had my fair share of infidelity from a cheating spouse. Short story: My husband had been entangled in an affair with a junior colleague at work three years into our marriage and that had been going on for two years. I never had an inkling that was going on, unti...
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 5:59am
by Toni
Feeling sorry
Hello Everyone This is my first time on this forum (Never done it before) I just filed for divorce after 40 yrs of marriage I am 63 yrs old He always like to be right and he is a controlling person... and verbally abusive calling me names during fights .... Why...
Views: 172   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 5:49am
by Toni
l
Lorie
Should I get a Divorce?
My husband cheated on me this past July with a girl from work and left me for three months. It came out of nowhere and I never thought he’d do such a thing. Eventually he came back home and we decided to work things out. I truly believe he is my special person....
Views: 166   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2021 11:47pm
by Toni
Need advice...
I live in Nevada. My hopefully soon to be ex is the one who is our only income, I stopped working after the baby. Unfortunately he handles all the money, I am not on his bank accounts. I can’t see any of it. He gives me credit cards to use. I guess I am asking...
Views: 174   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2021 11:31pm
by Toni
Financial woes -- do I have any recourse?
I feel so jilted right now, and I don't know if there's anything I can do. Ex and I divorced middle of 2019 after a really long, drawnout breakdown of our marriage. I was living out of country at the time and managed to get a divorce in the U.S.A. because of our last...
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 22, 2021 4:02pm
by Kaz
d
Diane
Divorcing after 40 yrs of marriage
My name is Diane and I'm getting a divorce after 40 years of marriage. We've definitely had our ups and downs and crazy as it seemed there was a lot of cheating going on, not by me. He even had a child with one of these women about 20 years ago. This last one just re...
Views: 225   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jan 21, 2021 2:48am
by Diane
a
Ann
Living with cheating husband
After 15 years of marriage and multiple affairs and dishonesty, I have decided to end our marriage, I haven’t filed yet but will, as soon as we meet with a mediator. Our house will not be able to go on the market until March (for tax purposes) so we are both li...
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 11:55am
by Light
j
Janae
Husband has a background and wants to be primary parent
So my husband and I are getting a divorce. I currently live in Arizona. since we will split I will be moving to Nevada to live with my family. I want to take my kids which my youngest is the only one we have together. He has been out of prison for 3 years but still c...
Views: 145   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 19, 2021 4:58pm
by Janae
yeah...
So I've been married to my husband for about 5-6 years and in that time we mostly been separated the whole time we've been married. It always happened after I become pregnant or after I have the baby. In the past he has cheated "talked" to other females. So fast forw...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2021 12:10pm
by teondra
r
Rachel
Divorced at 25
Hello ladies. I wanted to write this because I feel like I am in need of people to help me get through this. I am going through a divorce, only after a year of being married. On top of that I am only 25. I wanted to work things out, but he did not. I am struggling. I...
Views: 134   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2021 6:14am
by Kaz
b
Blake
me
My wife divorced me and took my baby girl with her. I'm legally able to see her whenever I want but she changed her phone number and moves around alot so I can't see my daughter
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2021 5:29am
by Kaz
b
Betty
35 years together and he’s divorcing me
10 years ago, my husband had a midlife crisis and walked out on me and our two kids. He didn’t visit them more than twice in a year and barely emailed them. He was too busy meeting other women (committing adultery) and didn’t look after his kids for even...
Views: 382   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 18, 2021 5:23am
by Betty
d
Diane
Stuck
Coming upon my 25 year wedding anniversary and I want out of my marriage. Our interests and hobbies are not aligned. I’m working my ass off and he’s golfing and playing. Socially and politically we are divergent. Sex is non existent and he’s distant...
Views: 159   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2021 3:59am
by Finding myself
a
Aal
Divorcing after 34 years
My husband of 34 years has decided he wAnts a divorce. In November he confessed he was leaving me. The following week was my Birthday my kids had me over for dinner and he was mad he was not told and invited. He finally left a week ago. Now it is like ripping off a b...
Views: 188   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2021 3:48am
by Leaanne
l
Lea
My husband left after 26 years
My husband walked out after 26 years together we where married 9 of those years. He stopped loving me & I sensed it 2 yrs before. I had that gut wrenching feeling. He was a coward he stayed with me for 2 years before he left I started suffering major anxiety & depr...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2021 10:27am
by Lea
Courage to bring up Divorce
Hi there I’ve been married for 4 years and I am in more of a roommate type of relationship. I am no longer physically attracted to him and I know I don’t see a future with him . I’m looking for any advice on how to bring up divorce since he will...
Views: 144   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2021 5:00am
by Kaz
Divorce after 35 years
My husband decided he wanted a divorce after 35 years. I was a social worker for 23 years. Short side of it. My son died in 2012 at the age of 21 from a heroin overdose. My heart is broken because with all the resources he had I couldn’t save him. I found him d...
Views: 190   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 17, 2021 1:38am
by Lea
How to proceed with divorce
Please help! My soon to be ex (stbx) is very narcissistic and is very emotionally abusive to me. He is also that way to his mother and other people in his life. I'm afraid someday he will be like that to our daughter. She is only 21 months old right now. He wants to...
Views: 244   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 16, 2021 10:00pm
by Moorea
r
Renee
Advice on relocation
Our state says that the primary custodial parent cannot relocate with the kids more than 60 miles. My attorney is stating that there is no way around this. That I can send him a letter stating why I want to move but he can deny it and then we have to go to court and...
Views: 115   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2021 1:26am
by KAZ
Husband lied about entire life
If you found out your husband lied about events in his life, his education, but being in the military and being a vet, what would you do? Now imagine you found this out and that he cheated on you during a pandemic. 😢😢😢😢 Help!
Views: 187   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 15, 2021 1:37pm
by Michelle
My cheating soon to be ex husband
So I have been in a bad situation with my husband for the entire 3 years we have been together we have 1 child together who is almost one years old he is in the military and I have always found dating sites and apps on his phone but never any conversations I don̵...
Views: 178   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2021 5:40pm
by Crispina
ex and paying the bills
My ex didn't believe in paying bills. He made sure he didn't have any money to make me pay them. (financial abuse) Now, I'm trying to divorce him, and wanted me to file bankruptcy. So, I can pay all his bills and the bankruptcy. I said no. His attorney wants to lay a...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2021 3:40am
by Kaz
r
Renee
Relocation
Our state says that the primary custodial parent cannot relocate with the kids more than 60 miles. My attorney is stating that there is no way around this. That I can send him a letter stating why I want to move but he can deny it and then we have to go to court and...
Views: 120   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2021 8:25am
by Renee
Hi need divorce advice
Hi all. Im looking to divorce my husband of 13 years. We have three children together. I feel as tho i dont want to be here anymore and i only stayed the last few years for the kids. But im not sure how much more i can take. He has no idea i want a divorce. Everyt...
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2021 8:04am
by Welshchick
Do you need emotional support or help?
Hi ladies! My name is Lindsay. My divorce was final almost exactly 3 years ago. I've come a long way. I am now remarried and we have a combined family of 8 kids. I completely understand the pain, sadness, and frustration you are going through. I am now a relations...
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2021 9:38am
by Sandy
Anxiety & Hurt
Hi! I am new to the group. My Dr recommended therapy, but I just cannot justify that over this particular situation. I feel like if I go, I will leave just as upset as entering. My situation is simple. Met a man, he did everything right, we married 18 months in...onc...
Views: 231   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 10, 2021 7:13am
by Toni
Vent: Going through a divorce with our two kids but now he says he wants them
Hello! So yeah, I married the wrong man. I had very low self worth and married the first guy that looked at me. 10 years later we have 2 kids and I couldn't take his constant "disappearing" and literally telling me in therapy "I just don't care about you and how y...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2021 7:03am
by Toni
Just plain tired....
I’ve been with my husband every since we were young. He was so sweet and caring at first. We had our first child when I was 19 and then his true colors started coming out. We now have been together for 16 years and have 4 kids. My husband has a stressful hard j...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2021 6:37am
by Toni
Still in love with ex husband
Does anyone else regret the decision they made? I have been split up with my husband since May divorced since September. We were married for 14 years together for almost 16. I met him when I was 15 years old and married him when I was 17. I thought I was trapped in a...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2021 6:52pm
by Heather
Not backing down
Hello, I’ve been reading some posts on this board and have such respect and admiration for all the strong women here! I recently decided to end my marriage. I have wanted to do this for a long time- I was very sick (stage 4 cancer) for a while, and he wasnR...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2021 5:16pm
by Michelle
d
Diane
Saw this quote ,
I’m always disappointed when a liars pants don’t actually catch on fire 🔥
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2021 2:57pm
by Diane
l
le
separation
so here it goes i left my husband due to arguments and him being physical since this after i left 4 days later another woman was introduced into his life with my 2 children he denied anything was going on and claimed these where just friends i didnt know this woman i...
Views: 244   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2021 1:57pm
by Michelle
s
Steph
I lost myself
So I've never posted on a forum, but 2 weeks ago I told my husband I wanted a divorce. We got together when I was 19 and he was 24 and are now 36 and 31 with 2 kids. Since having the children I have done everything for them. All the cooking, cleaning, homework, baths...
Views: 290   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 29, 2020 10:29am
by RLee
What a mess!
So here it goes...this is the first I’ve ever posted anything like this. I’ve been Married for almost 15 years now And managed to create 4 amazing children through the process but now face heart ache. My husband during the early years of marriage I found...
Views: 280   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 28, 2020 8:54pm
by Kaz
l
Liz
Trying to process
My marriage has had problems for a long time. My soon to be x is an alcoholic. Two years ago it got so bad, and I was so desperate, I was ready to leave. Instead, I called my mother-in-law. We arranged an intervention. He went to two intensive outpatient programs but...
Views: 248   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 28, 2020 6:37am
by Kaz
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28