Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Someone please talk to me
I need support so badly, my husband is in the process of divorcing me and I feel like my world has ended. I just stare at the ceiling and have flashbacks, no motivation to do anything, no one to talk to. Haven’t eaten in a month and just withering away.
Views: 194   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 16, 2024 10:07am
by Yuko
k
K
Numb
Hi, I am a disabled woman who just learned only a week ago that my husband of 24 years wants a divorce. I am terrified. He has been my husband and has been in a caregiver role all of these years. My disability is severe tbi. I am crushed and in shock and all of this...
Views: 125   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 11, 2024 11:58pm
by Cat
How? Why? How?!?
I think my 20 year relationship has to end. I can’t anymore. My (38) and my husband (39) have been together since we were teens. I made a lot of dumb mistakes in the first 10 years. I call these my eggshell years because it felt like constantly walking on eggsh...
Views: 28   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2024 3:25pm
by Ashley G.
20 Min Free Life Coaching for 20 Min Interview: Divorced Moms from a Divorced Mom
I went through a dramatic divorce and was a disaster for a good 2 years after, then was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to pursue a new experience and it ended up helping me turn the corner and changing my life. I want to help divorced women/moms get...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2024 2:58pm
by Erin McGee
t
Tondra
Recently divorced after 20 years together
I am recently divorced and wondering how long it takes to get over it
Views: 148   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 4, 2024 8:47pm
by Liza
p
PJ
Help
I've been with my husband for 15 years, since I was 22. We have two young children (2 and 4). He left me and we've been separated for 3 weeks now. I begged him to work on things but he's just done. The pain is absolutely unbearable. I wake up in agony every morning a...
Views: 41   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 30, 2024 10:55am
by Ashley G.
What would you do?
Today is my ex birthday (have been divorced for almost a year) He is 63 yrs old today Would any of the divorced womens in this forum would text your ex husband (Happy Birthday) after he treated you bad, cheated on you, controlled your life, and emotionally damaged...
Views: 198   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 30, 2024 9:42am
by S
Help a divorced mother of 3
Please, if I have 250,000 people donate just $1 (one dollar) It would really help change so many people’s lives! I would be able to keep my house and not let my sons...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2024 4:00am
by Silvia B.
How to Co-Parent with Babies
I have 2 babies under 2. Their Dad and I are separated. He makes Co-Parenting terrible. How do I co-Parenting?
Views: 53   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 23, 2024 5:44am
by PJ
a
Anna
Unconscious mind
Do you think that cheating is because : man have an Unconscious mind ? I talked to a Priest and I said that my husband of 30 years is having an emotional affair and the Priest told me that my husband have an unconscious mind 🫤 Does it sound crazy?
Views: 134   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 17, 2024 10:08am
by Saeed
My husband is leaving me
I'm in agony. I have no one. My husband says hes not in love with me. We have two kids. I've asked him for a chance to work on things and he says "he doesn't know" if he can work on things and try. Meanwhile he's completely backed out of our relationship. He refuses...
Views: 162   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 13, 2024 12:31pm
by Brandy
Looking back, Wondering if he ever truly loved me
We were together for 7 years and would of been married for 4 years in October. When we were dating everything seemed fine, but once we got married something changed. It all started just 5 months into the marriage. I saw he was talking to a "female friend". I've kin...
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2024 6:35am
by Anonymous
a
Anna
Divorce Support Groups?
Does anyone know any divorce support groups for young women? Virtual?
Views: 100   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2024 8:22am
by Anna
I'm thinking about asking for a divorce
I am having problems with accepting the fact that my husband has the final say so in matters that I do not agree with. He has often in our marriage said no to things that I want, but when he wants something he gets it. I'm tired of it.......... I feel like I can not...
Views: 334   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 9, 2024 9:05am
by Karen
r
Rob
I am just looking for a place to express my feelings without being told to go to a strip club
I know this is a woman's page and I am sorry if I am offending anyone. If I am offending anyone I will respect you and leave the page. I will understand if my post gets deleted. I tried some of the male pages and even reddit. Me and my wife separated yesterday and...
Views: 145   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 7, 2024 7:27am
by Jay
k
Kathy
Question
How soon after a Cusody/ property conference til the divorce is over?
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2024 3:04am
by Kathy
How to face an abuse ex in mediation
Subject line says it all. I have to go to mediation. Full day. And it across from a person who abused me for a long time. I am terrified. How does one prepare for this? How do i survive sitting across from him for a day? Thankfully i havent seen him in almost 2...
Views: 89   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 3, 2024 4:44pm
by Bobbie
j
Josie
The ULTIMATE roadmap to Surviving Separation
Boy do I wish I have a roadmap to healing while I was going through my "unwanted" separation. I would have avoided so many mistakes. And that is why I have created the "5 Chapters to surviving a Separation" Methodology. I would love to share it with you! I can'...
Views: 172   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 3, 2024 10:47am
by Josie
Did he just use me this entire time?
We were married 20 years but we spent 5 years in Oklahoma in a roommate situation where he never touched me. Now I find where he was talking to all these girls on Facebook and there is a post saying he got married on October 21st 2017. We didn't divorce til 2021. But...
Views: 113   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2024 10:32am
by Josie
Why am I crying?
I ended a loveless marriage, but I can’t stop crying. I’m mostly embarassed as this was my second marriage. He had a lot of childhood trauma.. and it started showing up in our marriage, right after the wedding. I probably would have seen it if we lived to...
Views: 109   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2024 3:00pm
by Angela Jordan
j
Jessy
He texted me that he wanted a divorce
My husband and I have been living separately after a 20+ year marriage and 2 kids. The last few years, he became more angry, negative, and it was not a healthy situation anymore. He moved away. I hoped he would wake up and get the help he needed. Nope. A few days ago...
Views: 96   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2024 6:14am
by Anonymous
c
Carme
Divorce
My husband is an alcoholic. I’ve tried to help him multiple times. Before his drinking problem became real bad I called him out on being a narcissist and gaslighter. From then on I took no **** and and spoke truth to facts. Even after that conversation he conti...
Views: 77   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 20, 2024 4:52pm
by James Frageau
e
Erin
He emailed me at work, his filled out divorce petition
I was at work today. I had to leave and go home. We have been living separate since November, and married 4 years..he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and ADHD so it's like being married to two separate people. He can be so charming and sweet..and then brutal..h...
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2024 7:07am
by James Frageau
Ex kept spreadsheets on me
Subject line says it all. Discovered he’d been keeping spreadsheet after spreadsheet of everything i did each day. For over a year! What kind of sickness is this???
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2024 5:55pm
by E
j
Jessy
He texted me that he wanted a divorce
My husband and I have been living separately after a 20+ year marriage and 2 kids. The last few years, he became more angry, negative, and it was not a healthy situation anymore. He moved away. I hoped he would wake up and get the help he needed. Nope. A few days ago...
Views: 85   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2024 10:15pm
by Jessy
it feels like too much
My husband asked me for a divorce the other day after I confronted him about a ton of VoIP numbers & short codes on his cell phone bill. He let me look at his phone and inside of his hidden purchases on the App Store was a little golden folder called my private life...
Views: 200   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2024 6:18pm
by Erin
Ex Having a Baby with Mistress
I learned yesterday that my soon to be ex husband is going to have a baby with the woman he cheated on me with. We have only been separated since October 2023. We have a 6 year old daughter together and have been co parenting well until now. I am livid that this woma...
Views: 73   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2024 6:07pm
by Erin
Loneliness
What do others do with their down time? I can't work due to my health so have a lot of alone time and get anxious when alone too much. I spend time with family and have a couple standing health appointments every week but just don't know how to occupy all the alone t...
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2024 4:31am
by Jessy
a
Ale
Divorce Bomb, Toxic Mistress, Mental Health Issues
I forgave my husband after the first time he cheated because he begged to stay and said he loved me. Fast forward 3 years, and I find he has cheated on me again. He says its mostly desire with her and that he still loves me. But this time I asked him for a divorce. I...
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2024 6:14am
by Anonymous
a
A
Would my ex's attorney be hiding information?
My ex reached out to me saying that I need to hire my own attorney to file for the divorce. However, he still has an attorney and states that I would need my attorney to send documents to his attorney and not to him. I am working on hiring an attorney and figuring ou...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2024 4:18pm
by A
s
Sara
Should I divorce my husband?
Hello! I’m Sara and honestly I feel like I’m ready for divorce but I’m not sure how to or where to even begin. To start I guess I’ll give my background for better information, me and my husband met in college. After dating for three months...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2024 9:40am
by Jessie
Do I just attract these kind of men
I went on a date. My first date in 25yrs. Met him through dating app specifically to protect women. Date seemed to go ok. He talked the entire time so I learned alot about him. We continued to text the next few weeks. He suddenly sent me a full nude photo of himself....
Views: 112   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 28, 2024 12:12pm
by Sister
h
Heidi
How long should we live in the same house
I feel your pain. I am in a 11 year marriage where we have one child together and I have two step kids. Our journey has had many ups and down, but ultimately I thought we'd be together forever. He recently has told me that he doesn't think we are compatible any longe...
Views: 135   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2024 12:01pm
by Sister
c
C
Bomb dropped on my life
I’m reeling trying to figure out my life. It’s been 3 almost 4 weeks since my husband told me he wants out. We’ve known each other for 20 years, married almost 15, 2 kids. Different state with no family here. He blames me that I’m a yeller. I...
Views: 115   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2024 7:10am
by Kelly
Divorced with no children
I’m 37, divorced and childless. I feel so lonely. I’ve been on a few dates but all the men are walking red flags. I feel so depressed thinking that I will not find a decent man ever and I’ll spend the rest of my life alone
Views: 112   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2024 9:59am
by SG
t
Taylor
It hurts and I don't know what to do.
I just found out my husband of 10 years (who I have 3 children with and have raised his step-child since they were 3) has been cheating on me (in person and online) for a while. When I confronted him, he said he wanted a divorce. Every day it feels like my heart and...
Views: 108   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2024 6:29am
by Anonymous
t
Thai
14 years of marriage, 2 kids and he surprised me with "I don't want to continue".
It has almost been 3 weeks since I received the surprise of my life. I am american, now living in Paris France with my ex and two children and a dog. Out of the blue, he told me he doesn't want to be with me anymore. He doesn't love me anymore. My world turned upsid...
Views: 147   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 21, 2024 8:15am
by Samsies
j
Jen
betrayed -- affairs, secret baby
When I arrived home from work this past Friday, my husband of 20 years was waiting for me, having sent our two children to their grandmother's house. He told me he wanted a divorce. We had been working on our marriage for the last year -- or rather, I was working...
Views: 81   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2024 7:45am
by Jasha
k
Kellie
Don’t know what to do. Need help PLEASE.
My husband of almost 29yrs said he wants a divorce. It’s like a punch to the gut. I’m disabled so don’t work. I don’t plan on moving out but he says he’s not moving. How do I start my grieving then healing process? I have NO friends of m...
Views: 161   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 11, 2024 7:03pm
by Diane
k
Karen
Anger
Facing a divorce and I’m so angry. I regret even marrying him. I was way too trusting. We have 2 teens and no house. He left for one person & is now with another. I’ve tried to only text but he’ll only talk to me by phone. I don’t get upset be...
Views: 110   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 11, 2024 6:57pm
by Diane
I still love him, but can’t stand him anymore….
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated…. I have been with my husband for 39 years, married 34 of those…we started dating at 14 married at 18. He is my best friend and for years it was great, but then we both changed. He expects to be constantly wai...
Views: 193   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 30, 2024 9:48am
by Kelly
t
Tina
Loveless and sexless marriage
I've been married for 29 years and have 1 18 year old daughter. My husband never touched me again after my daughter was born. I have stayed because of religious background but I'm completely falling apart inside. I can't take it anymore and ai want to be happy. Will...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2024 9:55am
by Tina
j
Jodi
On the verge of divorce, confused and now this..is this guy hitting on me?
I post on FB "UNREAL, I can't even believe the **** I put up with" Bit of backstory. This guy was the BF to my sister in law's friend. Came with her to a couple holidays and party's my SIL had last year. That's how we were introduced. He rides dirt bikes and so does...
Views: 103   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2024 9:58am
by Kelly
d
DMS84
My sad story
My husband and I have been married for over 25 years. I am head over heels in love with him and always have been. We’ve had our ups and downs like most marriages. We were married at 18 and weren’t grown up enough to know exactly what that meant. There was...
Views: 214   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2024 2:07pm
by J
a
Anya
How to open a secret bank account with no mail but has a debit card and can deposit cash
I need to start a plan to leave my narcissist husband but I can’t find a way to get a bank account that mails nothing but I can get a debit card and deposit cash. Has anyone down this. What did you do?
Views: 103   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2024 8:06am
by Joyce
d
dying
My narcissistic husband wants a divorce
So there it is, I put up with him breaking every boundary I have for 10+ years, investing into him, building him up, helping him in his career, with his mental health, creating good habits, only for him to finally snap over the dumbest issue and decide it's not worth...
Views: 192   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2024 8:24pm
by E2G
New Relationship After Separation from Husband (In the Process of Divorcing)
My husband and I separated, at his instance, early part of last year. I experienced unbelievable loneliness after the separation even though I knew it was for the best. I started therapy immediately after the separation and focused on healing. Three months after the...
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2024 4:56am
by LostGirl
Finding my footing
I've been married for 21 years and I can't remember why. My husband is recovering from a variety of addictions that have run throughout the course of our marriage. He has mental health issues (depression) and when he is depressed, he has awful rage. Yesterday I decid...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2024 9:38am
by DK Stinee
l
Lacy
Afraid of being alone
Anyone else have a fear of being alone forever. I have been divorce for 2 years now and ready to start dating, however I am not having any luck. Starting to feel like I may be alone for the rest of my life.
Views: 231   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2024 1:06pm
by Sabrina
cheating husband, no remorse
I've been married for four years. Both of us are in our 50's. My husband have given me a std four times. 2009, 2010(twice) 2012(twice) he swears that he have not been unfaithful. ech time we have been treated and follow-up with the doctor and the std was gone, clear...
Views: 126   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 16, 2024 11:50pm
by Venus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10