Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Salty
Tues am fishing report
Took Winnisquam anglers Larry and Lisa out on the Peggy "C" this am for a "Winni fix". It took us a hour to set all the lines because the bite was on. Lead lines with flies were hot! All fat and sassy salmon with a few rainbows in the mix. Caught only one laker all d...
Views: 552   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 25, 2009 6:03pm
by Fishrod
Squam weekend report
Squam weekend report. Fished Friday with Russ Johnson, Paul Dubriske and his son Ben. The Dubriske’s are the owners of Cut2Spec, innovators of the G2Jigger balls, Ski2jig and of course the Cee Dee Streamers. They came to Squam to bring us the prototype Ski2...
Views: 481   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 25, 2009 11:45am
by John Sampson
Aquatic weeds
http://des.nh.gov/organization/commissioner/pip/newsletters/weed_watchin/documents/2009summer.pdf Please review and be on the lookout for these weeds. Cal
Views: 414   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2009 10:57am
by White Cap
Weekend fishing on winni
Well we seem to be inproving a little over earlier in the year although we are still way under par on numbersof fish. The stop board on one of my cannon riggers broke while we were about 40' down which not only made for a frustrating hand wind of the steel wire but a...
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 9:31pm
by Bite This
s
Salty
Winni fix
John, If you're ready for a Winni fix drop me an e-mail. Salty
Views: 441   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 6:03pm
by John Sampson
m
Mac
Lake O with Redline Sportfishing
Had to bring the girlfriends son to Clarkson U for Thursday so decided to book a charter on the way home for Friday. Met up with B-man and the cub Friday morning to fish with Reline Sportfishing Charters out of Mexico and was not disappointed as Capt. Patrick Thayer...
Views: 390   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 5:37pm
by W-Fat
Sunday report
I got out trolling on the big lake for the first time since May with an old friend. We launched out of West Alton marina at 4:30AM after dodging rain storms all the way up from Manchester. The ride out was nice and smooth and the overcast all added up to a good prosp...
Views: 486   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 4:22pm
by John Sampson
web site problems again, ugh
I see the web site is kicking people off again in the middle of writing a post. I was typing a lengthy weekend Squam report and it kicked me off mid way. If I settle down enough I might type it again, this time in word. This really s---- when that happens. My...
Views: 281   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 3:26pm
by John Sampson
b
BUNKEE
Nice job!
Just read the article on wmur.com about Jason parent and his brother taking a terminally ill man out on a moose hunt, nice job guys...way to pay it forward!!!!!
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 3:05pm
by BUNKEE
d
Denis
Smokin Deal..... 2000 Cobia Center Console 27ft
Travis told me to post this info. I have for sale a 2000 Cobia Model 268 with twin counter rotating 150hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboards. NO TRAILER. These boats are listed on boat trader for around $30-33,000. In the interest of full disclosure. I am getting this from an...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 11:13am
by Denis
j
JoeG
For Sale Jigging Machine
Jigging Machine for boat. I've only used this twice. $400 new. I'll take $250
Views: 462   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 8:54am
by JoeG
fri/sat on whinni
on the water at 530 fisshing by 545 first hit came in less then 5 min on orange and white spoon got the fish 10 feet beside the boat and lost it 3 more hits in ten min same thing get the fish beside the boat pops to the surface and off the hook put a new trebble on...
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 8:10am
by hardwatergrampa
Giving Mother sunapee a try
Headed for the Good lake in a couple hours with a friend I graduated high school with and have never fished with. Really looking forward to the trip. Good luck and quiet seas to all today. Throbbin Rods
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2009 11:53am
by Throbbin Rods
PUGET SOUND KING
Took this King Salmon at Edmonds, WA. late last month-36lbs. ken g
Views: 402   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 23, 2009 11:10am
by Fishrod
Just Got Back From My Week on Sebago Lake
Brought the boat and yaks for our week long vacation to Sebago Lake in Maine and just got home. Anyways, fishing was kind of slow. Nice weather - fishing not so nice. Caught lots of small salmon early in the week with about a dozen fish over 18". Some nice smallm...
Views: 402   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 11:27pm
by NHAngler
r
Robbie
Big Male Bobcat
I know this is not fishing related, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing this photo. Although I have been getting a lot of bobcat pics on my deercams, most of them are nighttime shots with an infra-red camera and not the best quality photo's. This is one of my better d...
Views: 508   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 9:17pm
by Yankee Native
Best corn on the cob this year so far
Stopped by Lavoie Farms this morning in Hollis. Outstanding corn! Thanks Adrien. -sully
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 8:51pm
by fishsluggos
ANOTHER FIRST MATE!
Fishing with my 7 yr. old grandson, Luke over last week-end @ Catalina Is., CA. He can handle an open face spinning reel, cut squid, bait up with anchovy/sardine, catch and release his fish, ---all with no adult "help". Says he prefers circle hooks for live bait...
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 2:28pm
by Misty Mornin
a
anrik1
Off to New York..... City that is
Well its here. its been marked on our calendar for months now looming at me. a first weekend without any fishing!! my wife and i made plans with my sister to meet in NY city to take in a couple of Broadway shows in May. I will take some blame for this, I did say "su...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2009 5:24am
by anrik1
MASCOMA LAKE FUN
The Mrs. and I went to Mascoma Lake early this am and after trolling for bows for awhile we swiched to white perch what a blast ran out of worms after about an hour(fish fry sat)!!!BARRY
Views: 398   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 6:54pm
by Dave P.
b
B-Man
Lake O
headed out tomorrow am for a charter on Lake O with Red Line charters with Mac,Michelle[macs girlfreid]My son and I one day charter.Hope weather hold out long ride.Hopefully get some tips and next year bring the Islander out there.Would like to go out next year with...
Views: 530   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 6:26pm
by Reel Catch
Happy B-Day Travis
enjoy the day...
Views: 304   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 4:46pm
by John Sampson
s
Salty
Thurs. fishing report
Easy Ed joined me on the "Peggy C" today and it was a great day on the water. The bite's still on! Flies down 8 colors and 38 to 44' on riggers. We "spanked" the salmon today with a few rainbows and lakers in the mix. Had one salmon jump completely over a set downrig...
Views: 566   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 10:16am
by Salty
r
Robbie
uploading to this site
OK all you computer guru's---I know this has been asked before, but now I need to know. I have finally got a great photo into Photobucket. Now, how do I get it on this site??? ROBBIE
Views: 384   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 9:33am
by fishRman
j
J.R.
Quabbin boat cleaning
http://www.wggb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10947245 Wonder if boat cleaning is coming to N.H. ???
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2009 8:23am
by J.R.
1st trip
I went on my first trip with club members. We caught many (5 salmon and 7 bows)fish and I enjoyed the company. Thanks guys for the great time fishing. Doug
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2009 12:35pm
by jusgrinnin
j
J.R.
tough new boat cleaning rules at Quabbin Reservoir
http://www.mass.gov/dcr/news/2009/pr09-8-14.pdf in a nut shell. if you fish other lakes besides quabbin you will have to go for a pre cleaning at orange, ma. to be able to launch at quabbin, EACH TIME !! the new rules will cut out alot of fisherman from fishing...
Views: 581   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 20, 2009 10:49am
by Chappy
c
C.C.
my dinner tonight
This is my dinner tonight the wife can eat leftovers, Thank you roofys Dad for the tuna chunks!!!!
Views: 478   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 9:15pm
by SeaSlayer
r
Robbie
dead GPS module???
Launched Friday morning and couldnt get the GPS working. Kept getting "module not responding" message. Kept trying to get it going. Finally gave up and returned to dock. I didnt want my balls at 40 feet and run into 25 feet of water. I messed with it at home for an...
Views: 397   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 5:20pm
by John Sampson
TUNA It's whats for dinner!
My father and I had a chance to go Tuna Fishing with Paul from WLNH. We had a blast on our Tuna/Striper Combo trip with Labrador Fishing Charters. The highlight was boating a nice 250# Tuna. We caught him on a Penn 120 series never took the rod out of the holder j...
Views: 664   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 4:45pm
by dodger dave
j
J.R.
hot fun in the summertime !!
to HOT to FISH this week !
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 2:35pm
by jusgrinnin
Trolling plate
LOL Dave, Do you still want that trolling plate I'm holding for you ???? Maybe you forgot. Big John
Views: 414   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 12:32pm
by John Sampson
Weekend fishing report
I thought I would start giving back to this site and the wonderful crew of fisherman who post. I have spent the last few years as a tar with the boat at Great Bay Marina chasing stripers. I have since brought her back to Winni and resolved myself to really learning...
Views: 509   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 11:06am
by Fishrod
c
C.C
ocean baby!!!!!!!
What a day!!! Saw fish4u go us today and he did very well. Let the pics to the talkin. My back and arms hurt. But i love it. C.C.
Views: 541   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 10:11am
by Reel Catch
Ice Assault is coming
YOAdrien Ice Fishing Charters will now be running an argo 750efi this winter with full heated cabin, Twin Tracks, and room for 6 to travel the lake in comfort and style. Let the Assault of the Lake Trout Begin! Also will be running lakes region winter sightseeing...
Views: 667   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 10:16pm
by LOL Dave
WINNI WEDS.
I will be on the water with one one of my regular fishin buds 0500 ctr hbr if your out give shout.see you out there BARRY
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 8:11pm
by jusgrinnin
I should not buy a lottey ticket today.
So i went to Newfound today with the Grady, solo trip. I have done the solo thing at least 500 times so no biggie. I arrive at 04:30 or s, get the boat ready, back it in and it won't float off the trailer? Ahh, transom straps... Pull the **** thing out, take the...
Views: 508   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 4:15pm
by Yankee Native
leader for blades
when running blades how far bach do you run your harware from the blades
Views: 495   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 1:56pm
by John Sampson
partner for weds.
I need a partner for fishing weds. anyone interested post here we'll see if we can get together.I like to go out of ctr hbr around 0500 but am open to suggestions.BARRY
Views: 364   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 12:54am
by DOUGLAS GREENWOO...
s
Salty
Misty Morning???
Where are you Misty Morning??? Hope you are ok!! I miss your videos and talking to you on the water. Salty
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2009 4:54pm
by Misty Mornin
Sunday morning fishing report
Hit Winni about 5:00 am, missed the exit, almost ran out of gas, hook in finger.... Fished the South end (as usual) and really had a great morning. Lines in the water about 5:20. Caught 4 salmon and 1 laker before all 4 lines (2 lead and 2 downrigger) were set. Runni...
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 1:00pm
by Starfire
s
Salty
Tues and Fri fishing report
Fished Tues with an old buddy, Kevin Lemire, and his friend Dick Trombley. Kevin is retired from the Navy and Dick is retired from the Air Force. I thank them for their service!!! Neither one had ever caught a Salmon. They had a blast catching some beauties with the...
Views: 488   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 9:43am
by Slipknot
Thurs salt report
Fished with Thomas, two of his nephews, and a friend. My favorite part of the report is... @ 4:00 a.m. marine forecast calls for 5 knot winds with flat to 1' seas. When we got to the slip at 6, the wind was blowing 20 knots. We hooked up (no pun intended) with Matty...
Views: 388   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 9:41am
by Slipknot
c
Chris
Need some help on Winni
Would any of you mind explaining your setups to me? I am using a quote I found as an example of my lack of knowledge; "db smelt white in color 6 colors on the led". What does that mean? I have been fishing Winni since I was a kid and have never had much luck troll...
Views: 727   Replies: 26
Last Post: Aug 16, 2009 8:56am
by Chris
l
Link
Winni Report for Thurs. & Fri
Fantastic! One word sums it up. I fished solo Thursday evening and put 4 in the boat within an hour and then the bite just went away. I managed to bring in a fat 6 year old female which caused me to jump up and down, do my I caught a big fish dance and yell loudly...
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 15, 2009 10:33am
by Salty
fri fishing
Mrs grinnin and I will be out on Winni in the AM going out of ctr har give a shout on 12.BARRY
Views: 412   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2009 4:33pm
by jusgrinnin
Barbless Hooks
FYI - this is an interesting perspective. Fly Fishing in NH Thread I know the time out with Travis, with so many rises, a float tube and floating fly rod with some small CDC Caddis would have been a hoot. Chappy.
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 10:52pm
by Fishrod
The Cool Water For Sale!!!!!
Ok so here we go the Cool Water is up for Grabs! I'm posting her here first I'll leave it up for a while than I'm going to hit the net hard with her! Would love to see someone here get her! Anyone that wants a bunch of pics just let me know!!! 2003 Well Cra...
Views: 668   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 5:26pm
by Cool Water
i
ilucas
Big John with some really BIG FISH!!!!!!
Here are some NIIIIIIIICE fish!!!!!!!
Views: 771   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 10:01am
by John Sampson
Check it out!
Hey all check out the rates, articles and fishing reports page on www.nhfishinguide.com just did some updates! Going to bed fishing all week! Trav Cool Water
Views: 576   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 13, 2009 7:39am
by John Sampson
w
W-Fat
Pierce Lake
First time on this Lake in Hillsborough. Went out with a co-worker on his pontoon boat & a 6-pac of O'duals. Dragged a rapala around no hits, mostly checking the bottom for future ice fishing spots. Did see a couple older than I guys hitting the white perch about eve...
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 8:46pm
by Salty
c
C.C.
REALLY REALLY BIG Fish
Picture just sent to me from the ocean from a friend of mine. 50 Inch Striper wahoo!! I will be out offshore friday on the ledge C.C.
Views: 572   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 4:14pm
by C.C.
high speed trolling
other than speedy lures, what others work at 3 to 4 mph. the newer speedys dont seem to work as well as the older versions ive been noticing. aquired an old otterget lure which works well, but difficult to make.
Views: 662   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 7:58am
by John Sampson
j
J.R.
favorite downrigger rod
my favorite downrigger rod is the daiwa kokanee 8'6'' light action rod. what's yours ?
Views: 592   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 7:34am
by John Sampson
Need Champlain Advice
We will be camping and fishing on Champlain for a week starting on Labor Day. Is there an area of the lake we should focus on for salmon and browns? Will we use the same lures as on Winni? I haven't seen a chart yet, but want to choose a campground near where we w...
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 7:25am
by Mac
Rod pumpers
A friend of mine is looking for new or used rod pumpers. Jim is in the hospital (enw knee) and out of action for a while and doubts he will be able to put any together before the seasons over. We have one ordered for my freind from Jim and I will still take it when J...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 4:12pm
by John Sampson
g
Greg
Sunday Morning HELP
Quickest trip of the season so far...launched at 4:30 and back on the trailer at 4:35. Steering controls on 115 Merc. frozen solid. Could not turn the wheel 1/4 inch. Waiting for my mechanic to wake up. Has anyone ever experienced this, and if so, what was the fi...
Views: 442   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 11, 2009 6:31am
by Greg
j
Jason
wade/canoe fly fishing from Sandie Island in Winni
Never flyfished the lake. Gonna wade around the island and by canoe. Looks like like plenty of trout, but seems like from this board they are all in deep water this time a year. Any chance I can catch some trout on surface flies. Any late season hatches going on? Any...
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 6:42pm
by Myoxocephalus sc...
polebreaker calling yankee native
Hey Cal...just got off the phone with my twin brother the captain of the reel catch,23.5 ft poler wa just like roof rafters boat.He told me he lost one of his crew due to being hospitalized and he has to stay off his feet for the rest of the month.ouchh.Anyway he say...
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 3:39pm
by Yankee Native
Parts needed
I am looking for a couple of seat spiders, they need to accept a 2-7/8" pedestal, I think the seat bolt pattern is universal... I need these for the new duck boat, AKA Cast n Blast. Thanks in advance bill
Views: 387   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 7:11pm
by Charlie's Catch
Ocean Report 8/7/09
Hit the salty sea today lots of action, whales everywhere. Caught some nice haddock, cod and a few not so desirables. Return trip was a little rough 3 to 4 foot breaking white caps all the way back, gotta love the weather reports. Here's some photos, enjoy. Charli...
Views: 409   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 6:59pm
by Charlie's Catch
some more smiles
Here are some pics from Devin's fishing charter we have been catching some really good Bows!!! Cool Water
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 6:57pm
by Cool Water
Addi's fishing trip aboard Cool Water Charter's
Here is Addi the Pro fisher Gilrly with some nice fish. What a NICE Salmon!!! Great Job... Take a kid fishing there smiles light up the world!!! Cool Water
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 6:37pm
by Cool Water
Fishing Winni 8/8 aboard the Jus Grinnin
Fished with Barry and had a good time. We had onece or twice before, first time fishing together. Tried for Harillas but it lookede like the parking at NHIS - scary!! We bolted fro Center Harbor and headed out. Caught a few lakers and a few bass, bigges fish was a...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 12:22pm
by jusgrinnin
fishing on winni
Fished winni today.Caught double digit bows, lakers, Salmon. Very nice fish several over 3 lbs. Fish were stacked up. And were between 25 and 35feet.All the fish were very fat.The hot fly was a white perch fly. Hot lure was a top gun orange copper.Also db fuzzy green...
Views: 512   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 11:33am
by Triple D
A DAY ON THE BARGE
A day on squam with big john is like no other i've had,well except i've been SQUAMED before,but a nice day anyway thanks john for the fun we'll do it again sometime.Hope T.R. and i do better on winni tomorow i'll give you a call.BARRY
Views: 439   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2009 6:20am
by J.R.
Rainbow advice
For some reason, in the last week my son has become obsessed with catching a rainbow. I haven't used my trolling gear much since May so I broke it out and hit Pleasant Lake in New London on Saturday to try for brookies or salmon and got skunked on DBs, and topguns. D...
Views: 694   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 10:41pm
by Salmoneer former...
Sat. on the Ocean
Fished out to jeffries w/ Capt. Dan aboard the Fish 4 U...we slamed the haddock...caught a lot of cusk and a few keeper cod...great day on the water...whales, basking shark, giant tune leaping clear...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 7:36pm
by Myoxocephalus sc...
Sunday Fish ?
Wife is staying home tomorrow, boats at Roberts Cove, if someone wants to join me tomorrow call before nine tonite. Cal P. 736-9949
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 5:59pm
by Dave P.
On Winni Sunday the 9th.
I'll be out early tomorrow with my 2 crazy buddies. If you're out, give a holler on channel 12. Matt AKA Smokin Turtle
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2009 2:34pm
by Smokin turtle
Thurs Salt report
Went to Jeffrie's yesterday with Thomas and a couple of his friends. Fishing was slow, for a trip with Thomas. We kind of expected that, due to the full moon. Thomas brought in a 20# Pollack. We caught a few nice cod and several nice haddock. Caught one other good Po...
Views: 428   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 10:01pm
by Fishrod
Back on the water
Fished with John and his 2 sons from Va. As you can see from the pic it was and excellant morning. Actions was pretty equal between the lead and riggers. White perch fly was the best producer followed by topgun wonder bread and little guide fuzz orange. Rigggers...
Views: 410   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 3:12pm
by Salmoneer former...
s
Salty
Fearsome Foursome report
Another fun morning of fishing. White Cap, Gray Ghost, and Bluefin joined me for some fast fishing action. The first hour was non stop and then it slowed down a little. We continued to pick away at them until almost noon. Nearly all fish came on flies. The lead out f...
Views: 450   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 12:04pm
by Starfire
j
J.R.
south end ramp
never fished south end of winni.- wondering which ramp has best parking & how much do they soak $$ you ??
Views: 430   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 10:27am
by dodger dave
s
Salty
Tues fishing report
Great morning of fishing! Three of my Wolfboro buddies, (Tin Boat, Crawfish, and Robbie) traveled over for some fast fishing action. We had a blast catching a lot of quality fish. Salmon, rainbows, and lakers. We caught fish from 15' down to 45'. 6-8 colors of lead a...
Views: 560   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 9:44am
by Fishrod
Sonar question
I have a 5 year old Lowrance 68C that I bought because I needed both the GPS and sonar features. However, since spring, I have been noticing that I "lose bottom" often. The depth indicator number starts blinking and bottom disappears. I also have noticed that I no lo...
Views: 480   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 7, 2009 8:32am
by Dave P.
just booked a charter with travis (cool water II)
Really looking forward to getting on the water. The 23rd can not come soon enough.. dave
Views: 368   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 10:05pm
by LOL Dave
w
W-Fat
Late post
7/27 3 co workers & I took a 1/2 day off, got the canoes out, & went to Nubi. Paddled across the lake portaged over the dam into Spoonwood. I did fish a little, & dragged a Montreal ***** around on a fly rod for a while. The 3 pups I was with were 25-30 yrs. less mat...
Views: 463   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 9:57pm
by Altonbayer
new Yankee native
hopefully this works!
Views: 522   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 9:41pm
by NHAngler
p
Popeye
Fall Classic
We are headed out on the 22nd, will be headed home on the 30th, fishing from the dunes to the stacks......Who else is headed, and when you headed?? Popeye
Views: 487   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 6, 2009 9:52am
by Steelfire/Jumpin...
a
anrik1
Black's downrigger release Help!
After fishing winni this past weekend I caught plenty of fish, both on leadcore and downrigger. Problem is like its been all year, on my pincher type clip, I really never know if something is hooked. I check everything often, so when I pull in, I go, "holy crap" an...
Views: 518   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 11:44pm
by Fishrod
ONE HAPPY REDNECK
Took the new trailer to Champlain today and brought home the new to me boat after a test run on Mallets Bay. It,s a 22 ft. Angler wa cuddy and it seems like it will work out real well for me and the wife.( wife and I )Got alot of cleaning to do cause its been sitting...
Views: 566   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 9:03pm
by Triple D
??Picture of the new Yankee Native
if they come along...I've got a Yankee looking over my shoulder...the wife
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 5:00pm
by Yankee Native
i
ilucas
Transom bar ?
I picked up 2 more downriggers a couple of week ago and now am trying to use 4 on my boat. Had minimal problems on Sebago 2 weeks ago while on vacation. But yesterday I had nothing but problems..... I am thinking of putting on a transom bar and was wondering if an...
Views: 476   Replies: 17
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 4:36pm
by ilucas
Jim goes under the knife, my turn soon.
Jim Graves (Jim's Lures) is having knee surgery today, probably out of action for the season. Glad I got him out twice the past few weeks, only fishin he's done this year. Drop him an e mail jgravesaccrocke@webtv.net or post "get well wishes" here. Big John
Views: 358   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 5:14am
by 'Still Fishin'
l
Luna C
The last Salmon
My Dad Don Leathers radio handle ( Salmoneer) passed away yesterday afternoon after a long couragous battle with cancer. He was 77 years old. My father had two passion in life in addisition to his faimly and my Mom who he was married too for 55 years. One was...
Views: 667   Replies: 22
Last Post: Aug 5, 2009 12:51am
by Salmoneer former...
w
W-Fat
Back ON-Line
Getting caught up as computer has been down. Fished one day on Winni 7/25, Released 5 Togue, 2 21" & 3 shorts. 2 on Jims Rod pumper, & 2 on the new jigger ball I bought. (Cut2 spec) & 1 on lead core. All on flies. Only on the water 4 hrs. Did not get out early as I...
Views: 324   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 6:27pm
by John Sampson
New Toy for Big John!!!
http://www.proidee.co.uk/shop/SID_qhsP7ifEfcuvQovXCECnoSEcx22R/F=produkt_formular/P=02_GB_535070/K=02_GB_120057/HI=produktuebersicht_bild
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 6:24pm
by John Sampson
WINNI 8/2/09
DODGER DAVE AND I WERE ON THE LAKE 5AM FISHED TILL 2PM 8 SALMON ALL NICE 15-16" RANGE BUT FAT, 5 LAKE TROUT DECENT SIZE NO MONSTERS, A COUPLE OF TINY SMALLIE'S AND A WHITE PERCH. WE WERE HOPING FOR THE 5LB SALMON PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT COULDNT FIND THEM, MOST...
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 3:10pm
by MARTY W
Sunapee
Hi Everyone This is my first post but I love the site -- thanks for all the great info! I have been fishing Sunapee for the last week and it's been pretty tough. I actually got skunked this morning (7-9am) which is frustrating. My "home lake" is lake mich...
Views: 542   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2009 7:26am
by Rick@BBW
p
Pete
winnisquam
been doing really well latley out on the lake. Saturday landed 9 lakers all 19" and up and 2 rainbows both around 19" 3.5 lb Sunday fishing was difficult with the wind but ended up with 3 lakers 1 24" and a nice 20" rainbow. ALL fish were caught on red grey ghost's o...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 10:39pm
by Pete
Trolling advice please
Hello, Looking for downrigging advice on how far back from the blades do you run your fly and or hardware for Salmon and how far from the end of the blades for Lakers. Apprecite any advice on this, thanks, Bob
Views: 479   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 10:05pm
by Starfire
Thursday Winni Report
Hi Guys, Hit the big pond out of Meredith in the light rain around 4:45 AM with my 2 good fishing buddies and we planned on blowing down to Welch and Rattlesnake however, we decided to give Meredith 1 shot before we did. Good decision. By 5:30 caught 2 nice 17"...
Views: 702   Replies: 18
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 9:54pm
by Kool-Aid
22' Prosport CC for sale
Love the boat, but the wife wants a "private place" for long days on the water. ASking $15,000.
Views: 467   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 9:46pm
by Yankee Native
Boat ramp approved
I see the boat ramp for Sunapee has been approved, is this a good or bad thing, never fishing there I have no clue. I'm sure some residents may not like it ??? http://www.wildnh.com/access/wildgoose (looks nice) Is Winni next ??? Don't hold your breath. I k...
Views: 559   Replies: 10
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 2:57pm
by Dave P.
Salt Sunday
Fished w/ Capt. Dan B. aboard the Fish 4 U, filled the live well w/ macks...balloned for a while, landed couple of keeper stripers and one M. scorpius...went nearshore and hammered the stripers (up to 40 inches) a great day on the water
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 2:27pm
by Myoxocephalus sc...
TO SMOKIN TURVILE UMBRELLA TROLLS
HI THERE I HAVE MAKE UM BRELLA FOR 5 OR 6 YEARS AND THEY WORK WELL COOL WATER USE THEM ON THIS BOAT ALL THE TIME. HAVE 3 MAKE UP RIGHT KNOW I CAN SENT OUT TO YOU. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MY BIG UMBRELLA TROLLS FOR YOU. COME WITH 3 UMBRELLA RIGS 5 TROLLING BADES YOU H...
Views: 449   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 3, 2009 1:53pm
by SeaSlayer
fishing Sunday 8/2
Headed for Sunapee as soon as I finish this cup of tea, been three weeks since I fished in one of my worst years in a while. Hoping to turn that around in the next 4 weekends and end the season on a high note. Good luck to all and be safe out there. Throbbin Rods
Views: 507   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 10:10pm
by Kool-Aid
Sunday on Winni
Fished from 4:45 till about noon.boated 23 fish 6 salmon 2 rainbows the rest lakers.4 of the salmon were 18 or more inches with the biggest being 20 inches,we lost the biggest right at the boat when it came out of the water 6 feet gave fairchase Jerry the middle fin...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2009 4:29pm
by Dave P.
Friday morning with White Cap
Had the chance to fish with White Cap on his boat this morning and all I can say is WOW. We landed 19 fish with rainbows having the highest headcount, salmon and lakers were about even. 3 of the bows were huge. Most came at the 30ft range with white green and pink pr...
Views: 446   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 2:26pm
by Dave P.
Mon & Tues Sodus report
Fished outside of Sodus Bay with Cap't Brian Neal on the "Coho Motion" with two friends. Mon, Thermo was very wide and we fished in 50-70' of water. Caught a couple nice Browns, a bow, a few small kings, and two nice 18-20# Kings. The lake laid down since Adrien's t...
Views: 553   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 1, 2009 12:39pm
by Fishrod
Navionics
Has anyone biught this Navionics product yet, comments, good, bad whatever ? http://www.fishusa.com/Navionics-HotMaps-Explorer-Lake-Map-PCDVD_p.html I'd be interested in any comments. Big John
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2009 9:38pm
by Fishwish
FLAGS
Flags are here!!! Want one? $30.oo each they are awesome and very durable have had mine on the boat for two weeks! Send Address to fishlakewinii@fishlakewinni.net If you order a flag we can also arrange pick up at A.J's or Paugus Bay Sporting goods!!!! q...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2009 1:28pm
by SeaSlayer
Kool-Aid For Sale
1997 Bayliner Trophy Fishing Boat 1997 Trophy 2002 walk around with a 1997 120 hp Force outboard and a 1999 Mercury 9.9 hp 2 stroke kicker (rebuilt in 2004). The kicker motor is mounted on a Panther Marine kicker bracket. It comes with the E-Z steer motor connect...
Views: 517   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 9:09pm
by Throbbin Rods
Fish On with Pics YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW is all I can say we have been doing very well aboard the Cool Water. Boating some nice fat Bows and Salmon........ Fish On! Two nice twin back to back Bow's Here is another Big Lake Winnipesaukee Laker!!! This was from this evening fished tw...
Views: 644   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 6:44pm
by FISH 'N FUN II
Laker jigs - calling Travis
Hey Trav: I was wondering if you could post some pics of your special laker jigs and how you rig them. I'm heading to Moosehead for a few weeks and (beyond carpentry) I want to do some vertical jigging for the big ones in the secret spot I told you about. I have...
Views: 408   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2009 3:56pm
by Talewalker
Sampson and his Five pound Bow!!!
Here is John with a Squam five pound Rainbow! Nice fish John... Cool Water
Views: 673   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 7:59pm
by John Sampson
s
steve
Fishing Moosehead August 15th and 16th- need some pointers
I am going to be taking my wife and children to Moosehead Lake for the first time in August for some family fishing time. I have girls that are 6 and 8 that love to reel in fish. This will be my first trip up- we will be staying at Wilsons camps on the west shore n...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 7:37pm
by steve
l
Lance
Boat/Motor Feedback
Hi all. I am getting ready to upgrade my fishing boat soon and considering a Sea Swirl Striper 1851 Walkaround with a 115 hp motor (either E-TEC or Yamaha). Curious if any of you can provide feedback (good, bad or ugly) about this combo. Also, I'm curious if any o...
Views: 486   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 6:49pm
by Dave P.
Salmong Fishing on Moosehead: FishLakeWinni rules
'Been meaning to post about my short but sweet salmon fishing on Moosehead back in early July. First, I must say I've either LEARNED something or found a way to be consistently LUCKY. Frankly, its kudos to this site. Its been a strange season up on Moosehead. T...
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 4:33pm
by Salty
Fishing the Big Pond Thursday
Heading up to fish Winni early Thursday with 2 of my buddies. We'll be somewhere between Welch and Rattlesnake. Cruisin in my 16' Peterborough with an ugly AMF looking stripe and a smoking 2 stroke 75 hp Johnson outboard dragging 1 bucket. If you'te out tomorrow.....
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2009 1:12pm
by Smokin Turtle
Sunday on winni with 2 NEWBI'S
On the water by 4:30 am.Brought 2 coworkers Les and Josh they have only shorefished and fairchase Jerry also tagged along.Interesting day to say the least.Nonstop action until 11 am.Everytime it was Josh's turn there would be some kind of cluster occur.We ended up ca...
Views: 529   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 11:25pm
by Fishrod
4th and final Lake Ontario Pro-Am tourny Results Team Savant Spoon
The last 2009 Pro Am tourney was last weekend in sodus new York. The word was that there were a few kings showing up and the browns were not biting. Last year our team took 5th place and it was all brown trout, there weren’t many salmon around at all. The guys...
Views: 478   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 8:22pm
by Nemesis
Joe G
Joe G please give me a call. 269-5461 Thanks, Cal
Views: 379   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 7:58pm
by Salty
s
Salty
Cell phone still working fine!
For those who were interested, my cell phone that got dunked in the lake about a month ago, is working perfectly!! This is after packing it in dry Rice overnight. Salty
Views: 308   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 5:58pm
by John Sampson
s
Salty
RFP cookout
Thank you Tin Boat (Bud Booth) for hosting our Summer cookout. What a great day!!! Some of you rfps' missed a super morning of fishing and an excellant feed!!! Salty
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 5:53pm
by Salty
Got it Winnipesaukee 24.5" all of five pound Salmon!!! and MORE!!!
Here she is what a nice fish!!!! Super long!!! some more beauties!!! What a sunset... Two Fat 20 inch twins Cool Water
Views: 615   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 4:53pm
by Link
i
ilucas
Chamberlain Stackers
They will be ready soon, emailed Kieth today and here is his reply Stacker is on the way. We are cutting the mold now and will have parts in a few weeks. It attaches to the cable in seconds with one hand via a cam lock and automatically unlocks from the cable wh...
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 4:33pm
by MikeF-NH
NH Moose Hunt of a Lifetime
Good Afternoon Fellow Fish Lake Winni Members, As many of you know New Hampshrie Guide Services have teamed up with Travis to offer Guided Hunting trips across NH. Well this year we were selected by SCI and NH fish and Game to do the 2009 Hunt of a lifetime for a...
Views: 340   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2009 4:28pm
by John Sampson
boat 4 sale
1987 23' Crestliner walk around cuddy tan and blue, 4.3 liter 205hp mercruiser I/O.$6000.00 firm great fishing boat for the lake and ocean. comes with 2 downriggers, garmin gps, most of the safety gear ,rod holders, trailer dual axle, may sell with fishfinder ,vhf r...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 11:20pm
by "reel it in"
Fish On... with some Monster fish pics!!!
Here are some pics of some fish from this past week... This is a HUGE Rainbow 22 inches and all of five pounds!!! This is my biggest trout of the year 26" and 5 pounds 12 ounces! Here is a nice 17" Rainbow I have a picture of a HUGE...
Views: 559   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 9:31pm
by Kool-Aid
Sunday Morning Report
Day started with a chance meeting with Cool Water at the gas station. I made sure to rub elbows with him to pick up some good luck. Had our best morning this season. Mrs. H fished with me. Boated 10 Lakers and 4 Salmon, most between 30 and 40 ft. down on lead and off...
Views: 387   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 6:39pm
by Cool Water
future fishing partner...
i would like to introduce you all to my new future fishing partner.this is isabella.born last friday.healthy and happy tight lines to all joe s...
Views: 419   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 5:33pm
by Dave P.
Lake Waukewan
Looking for any tips from those who fish Lake Waukewan
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 4:19pm
by Salty
c
C.C.
salt report
2 to 4 ft at 2kr 6:15 Am, kept running due east, Smacked the macks outside isles, solid 2 to 4 ftrs still Made the call to run another 7 miles out, Grady made that call as she held her own very very well. managed some cod and haddock at old scatum tough to stay away...
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 3:54pm
by C.C.
Squam report
This has been the slowest July ever on Squam but it's picking up some, at least this weekend. Lately 1 or 2 fish would be an improvement, lol. Only a few were boated Saturday (4) but all "super" quality fish, all were released.. Sunday was much better, 2 Salmon o...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 9:48am
by John Sampson
Looking For Boat Trailer
Been used boat shopping lately, and today tripped the trigger on a Angler 22ft. walkaround cuddy without a trailer. Need a dual axel with brakes about 5,900 lbs. cap. in good condition. Oh, and the old Yankee Native is now for sale. 22ft. Prosport center console, 150...
Views: 375   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 9:17am
by John Sampson
fishing on the barge
i want to thank john for a great day on the barge.it was my first time out this year. I been waithing for a knee replacement.It been canceled two time since june 24.i had good time talking to john on fishing.and the fishing was better then john hope for and the four...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 7:32am
by jim lures
i
ilucas
back from Sebago w/pics
Back from our family vacation on Sebago. I was able to fish Sunday to Thursday morning from 5:30 to about 9 am and Weds night 6- 8pm Caught plenty of fish with tuesday and weds the most productive days. I would say that the lakers out numbered the salmon 2-1 with th...
Views: 590   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 27, 2009 7:10am
by ilucas
big john
hi john sorry i didnt get to go with you fri or sat.i just checked my e-mail today.two kids are keeping me on my toes .if your looking for some one this week give me a call?the wife should be up and about by then? talk to you later joe s...
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 2:35pm
by salmon stalker
NEWFOUND?
Has anyone fished newfound this year any info tks BARRY
Views: 469   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 12:46pm
by jusgrinnin
Turkeys
A flock of turkeys wiped out my blueberries, they visited twice today. Seen the same flock yesterday in my driveway and they moved over to the neighbor’s driveway and kept moving on.
Views: 369   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 11:02pm
by LOL Dave
playoffs
Had Jim Graves (Jim's Lures) on board The Barge today, was hoping for a decent bite and we got lucky. So it was the Jim's Rod Pumper Vs The G2 Jigger Ball, 6 hours later it ended a tie, whew. Riggers and lead core were quite all morning, nadda, all fish caught on the...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 7:09pm
by John Sampson
c
C.C
offshore sunday half day [Salt in the blood untill fall]
salt fishing first thing in the am for cod and haddock and mabie stripers depending on the seas of course. We will be running in around noon or so to beat the storms give me a shout if you like too on channel 8 C.C.
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 7:03pm
by C.C
Saturday Morning
Fished with Bud Toomey this morning. We managed two lakers, 1 salmon and 1 Bow. Fished off Welch. The salmon and the bow came off lead at 5 colors on an orange and yellow fly. The lakers came off the riggers at 35 feet. One on a doctored Suton 61 and the other on a f...
Views: 341   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 5:19pm
by Misty Mornin
Took the plunge on a Humminbird 997c GPS / sonar
Well, after much research and with the always helpful posts of others here on the board, I ordered a Humminbird 997c combo GPS/Sonar. I purchased the package that includes the "brain" and 'ducer but without the pre-loaded Navionics charts since I already have the la...
Views: 287   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 1:16pm
by Fishin' Buddies
j
J.R.
big john (not the downrigger)
heading to airport to see a "california girl" - should be back to fishing next week. any "good vibrations" at squam ? J.R.
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 4:40am
by John Sampson
p
Pete
new to board/ winnisquam fishing
I would just like to thank everyone for the information/tips for trolling. Started last year at the Quabbin now have moved up to Belmont and fish Winnisquam daily in the early evening. Fishing has been fairly steady on Winnisquam for me. Fishing 6-9 colors of lea...
Views: 448   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 8:46pm
by FISH 'N FUNN II
w
W-Fat
Mini Vaca
Just heading to Winni with kids mother & another couple for a social week end. But will have boat & on the water Sat. & Sun. a.m. (not early) for 4 or 5 hrs. of fish-in. Say Hi channel 12. W-Fat
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 7:31pm
by John Sampson
d
Don
WANTED GPS/SONAR UNIT
Looking for a used unit, so if you are looking to upgrade let me know the make, model and price.Thanks
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 6:08pm
by Eric Hince
AJ's Big Salmon on FLC forum
The picyure of Alan Nutes 1st place 9.41lb LCI winning salmon just got posted on the Vermont forum. Great fish!! Lots of people congratulating him over there. Does anyone know what he caught it on? Its a great pic. I am not sure if it was already posted here but who...
Views: 566   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 5:20pm
by ilucas
Here's the Pic of the Famous Log Fish from Last Sunday LMAO
Couldn't beleive the mono didn't break or the pole didn't snap in half, Now I know those eagle claw leadcore combos sold by A.J.'s are tough as tough can be LOL What a battle took almost 25 minutes to drag this big guy in LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave
Views: 520   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 4:49pm
by ilucas
Anyone have experience with new Humminbirds with side scan?
Hey all...was wondering if anyone has or has seen in operation any of the "new" 700, 900 or 1100 series Humminbirds with side scan capability. Thanks. Eric
Views: 357   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 10:12am
by chris
s
Salty
Thurs. fishing report
Slow!! Good old East wind. Gray Ghost, Bluefin, and Sur reel fished with me on the Peggy "C" on Winni. Had a lot of light hits and 3 ldrs. Largest Salmon 21". Largest Laker 20". WP smelt gun, SS fly, SS Top Gun (with 3 eyes,lol) TG Wonder Bread. 6-7 colors lead.......
Views: 483   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2009 8:53am
by C.C.
wed.winni
This am could best be summed-up as slow,put in at meredith fished down to the witches and did some back and forth down there.Hot color was anthing rangley spoons 2-2.6 mph all in all it,s still better tha working.BARRY PS sorry 7 colors!!!
Views: 393   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:17pm
by Throbbin Rods
Mon, Salt report
Went out with Captain Thomas Yip and Ben Glenn yesterday. Left Portsmouth Harbor around 7:00. Made a short drift at Old Scantum. Jigged up a nice haddock and a few short cod. The dogs showed up, so we flew out to Jeffries. First drift, first line down, Thomas reeled...
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:48am
by Im'In
Fishing Charter Video and some pics...
Here are some Video's and some pictures from the last week of charter's. Some nice fish! This was a very nice BIG four pound Winni Salmon!!! A Nice Sunset!!! Here is a nice fat three pound Salmon!!! Nice Job landing this Big Boy!!!...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 11:37am
by LOL Dave
Bragging Board / John Sampson
Hello all, As most of you know I have moved into my own place so I now have a new ISP! For some reason it is not letting me publish the updates! I will figure this out asap! John please send all of your pics to salmonitis@metrocast.net asap! I will get them up as wel...
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:16am
by John Sampson
Fishing partners
Not sure on the weather or the bite, but looking for 1 or 2 fishing partners for Friday and/or Saturday to fish Big Squam Lake on The Barge. Will fish from 5:00 (maybe 6:00) to 12:00. All you need is food, drinks and ice. Mass 978-667-3117 Cell 508-277-8899 (wor...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:02am
by John Sampson
s
steve
How to rig "sewn smelt"????
I am just getting back into the fresh water fishing scene and bought a great trolling machine of a boat. I would like to learn how to use sewn bait, especially smelt. I am hoping someone on here can help out with teaching me the technique for sewing smelt to get th...
Views: 1117   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:02am
by fishlessman
Yankee Native
Hey Cal give me a call 603-667-1651 -Cody
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 6:49am
by Kool-Aid
r
Rob
Kool Aid
Hello, Do you know of anyone interested in the Merc 9.9 4 stroke? 603-504-8024(cell)
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 6:48am
by Kool-Aid
Hey Fireman Will... LOL
Will... I used my camera on a job today and realized I never loaded the pics of you with your Lake O fish. Also made me realize I had lost your email address. Send me your email and I'll try to get those pics to you soon. Sorry for the delay. Been a bit busy here.
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 7:41pm
by Slipknot
Bow mount electric
Greetings all I am toying with the idea of a bow mounted electric for the new duck boat, thought it might be handy for setting and picking up decoys. Looking for a real deal though, in the sopirit of keeping this a low budget project. Name for the new duck boat, I...
Views: 470   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 6:22pm
by jusgrinnin
Babyface
Hey looking for your number?? Gimme a call 667-1651 thanks Cody
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2009 11:25am
by Kool-Aid
Calling Salty!
Hey Pops, can you send me all the pics and video? Thanks
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 9:03pm
by Salty
Braggin Board!
off to work and just noticed the updates I did last night didnt take! I will fix the tonight when I get home! Sorry all, A.J.
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 8:43pm
by Salty
Mooselook Trip
Six RFPs fished Rangeley and Mooselookmeguntic for 3 days, Salty, Tin Boat, Crawfish, Fishrod and White Cap. The weather was cool and raining or overcast, with water temps about 63. Fished riggers from 25 to 40’ and 5 to 7 colors on lead. Fished Rangeley for an...
Views: 698   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 8:15pm
by Fishrod
Barge Charters
A few people have brought it to my attention that there may be a miss-understanding that I do guided Squam Charters on "The Barge". Please let me clarify it and apologise for any missleading post I have made. I am not a "NH Guide" (not even a resident, lol) and w...
Views: 536   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 4:27pm
by John Sampson
d
dave
nute high school
it was nice meeting you at nute today you have a great family of fishermen daughters they tell me everyday how they fish on lake winni with you and catch 6 pound lakers my brother says how you looking
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 3:20pm
by Fisn"N"247
Flies and lake trolls
Just got a goody box from Jim Graves, (Jim's Spoons) I had requested some more Red Grey Ghost and a good match for YOY smelt also some more "School of Smelt" trolls. Everything looks great Jim, the new flies should do the trick for YOY, super match job Jim, they...
Views: 580   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 9:03am
by John Sampson
p
Popeye
LOL DAVE
Dave, give me a call. 667-7969 Popeye
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2009 7:50am
by Popeye
bob house
A neighbor is looking for a bob house to put at the lake to store stuff. Will not be put out on the lake. Free near Squam would be great. Louis
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 9:11pm
by Yankee Native
Sunday Fishing on Richardson Lake in Maine
Decided to try Richardson as we hadn't been there since last spring. Well the morning didn't start off to well, After spotting 12 moose in less then 2 miles, as we were keeping a watchful eye, Big Stupid Dumb Cow at least 900lbs or better decided she wanted to see my...
Views: 429   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 10:27am
by LOL Dave
Squam weekend
Fishing on Winni is HOT and Big Squam is luke warm to room temperature. Friday, 6 hours 2 lines, 1 bite 5.8 Salmon, Red Grey Ghost 25'. Saturday, late start (getting up early lately hasn't produced for me, so why bother) no bites "Squamed" Sunday, Cal Prest...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2009 9:32am
by Big John
Sunday am on Winni
Just me and my boy this morning. (Can't get my daughter out of bed at 4am). Fished 5:30 - 7:30. 7 fish in the boat and 3 others almost.... to the boat. Biggest salmon 17". All but 2 hits were on the riggers around 30'. Cal, I made up some of those pvc rod holder...
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 7:30pm
by White Cap
What a nice sunday trip
180 degree turnaround from last week.Boated 9 today mostly salmon,6 LDR'S and about 2 dozen knockoffs due to lack of attention,lol.Very fun steady day with 3 periods of higher activity.On the water at 4:30 am off at 12pm.Before the sun took to the sky,white wonderbre...
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 3:07pm
by Dave P.
Recommendations Pleas: Best $ vs. Features for a NON Lowrance GPS/Sonar
Hey all...have not posted much, will do so again someday soon. I'm looking for any and all recommendations on a "reasonablly" priced GPS / Sonar combo that (1) takes the Navionics chips and (2) is NOT a Lowrance. Fed up with Lowrance, but I still need a new unit....
Views: 384   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 2:13pm
by Eric Hince
FLAGS Are here!!!
I have one dozen Fish Lake Winni Flags in my hands!!! I like them we will get a picture of them up soon. To all that ordered one don't have the list in front of me please E-Mail me your adress we I will send them out!!! Cool Water
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 12:42pm
by Cool Water
Checkin in from Vermont
I haven't been on the forum in some time and just wanted to see how the fishing has been in NH. I posted a link to this forum on the Fishing lake Champlain forum, so you may see some new guys soon. The fishing lake champlain link is: http://cjohn2979.proboards.co...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 19, 2009 12:41pm
by Cool Water
July 10 on the Cool Water II
Hello, Had a great time out with Travis. Check out the video on our site!!! Aboard the Cool Water II If you are having problems, you can try this alternate site. Aboard the Cool Water II Chappy.
Views: 684   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 9:46pm
by Chappy
Fishing Winni on sunday
Launching at around 4 a.m.give a holler on channel 12.polebreaker
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 7:02pm
by Dave P.
a
anrik1
Where Is My Lead Core?????
First off I love this site. I post here and there, but read everyday. I've learned more from this site about lures, speed, and all kinds of tips which has all caught me sooooo much for fish this year!! Thanks everyone. Now one more question, I'm sick of guessing how...
Views: 566   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 3:28pm
by anrik1
Fishing Report!
Things are still good on the big lake. We had another very good day today. We caught fish on just about everything we had in the water. I will post some pics from the charter in a couple days. Most fish were caught at 32' over deep water. Gold orange BB Gun wa...
Views: 538   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 18, 2009 8:33am
by Proline
r
Rob D
New Merc. 4 stroke 9.9 ,
New Merc, 4 stroke, 9.9 hp . long shaft, electric start, tiller, with tank.Never used, 1900.00 , 603-542-2845, Rob
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 8:35pm
by Rob D
OSWEGO PRO-AM Results Team Savant Spoon
YUKKY Would sum it up. Fished thursday before the tourny we hooked up 2 browns and 2 kings, trolled a lot of water looking for fish didn't find many. weather was AWESOME Fished friday before the tourny we hooked up 6 kings in an area we hadn't tried thursday, i...
Views: 510   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 8:00pm
by Fishrod
m
MARKT
Libby Museum Parking?
Can you still park behind the museum? I just read you can not anymore...??
Views: 333   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 7:00pm
by MARKT
Squam report
1 bite 6 hours, but a good bite, 5.8 Salmon. Others folks that I know that were fishing today got "Squamed". Winni is still your best bet. Big John
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 6:00pm
by Big John
s
Slayer
Salt Fri.
Heading down to the Merrimac Friday try to our luck at Stripers, was wondering if anyone been out recently and if there was any bait around at breaking rock {Macs or Pollack} or where would there be sum ? thanks for any information Slayer
Views: 423   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 17, 2009 4:24pm
by Slayer
seat man
I need a good guy for doing over and/or repairing seats on a boat, my guy retired and closed his doors. If you know someone in the Lakes area, send me the info please. I don't need anyone right now, but my brother in law does, his seats are a mess and he is going...
Views: 377   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 9:15pm
by Big John
Friday on The Barge
All by my lonesome Friday, anyone want to fish Big Sqaum on "The Barge". E mail me, reply here or call my cell 508-277-8899 Big John
Views: 428   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 4:24pm
by Big John
j
jim
quabbin resevoir
zebra mussels scare has close quabbin resevoir down for 45 days. no private boat allowed.fisherman are up in arms jim
Views: 411   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 3:09pm
by Scotty D
Fish Hawk
Does anyone have a fish hawk temp. probe. I am haveing trouble with mine, need to test my probe and display unit. Please e-mail or call me at 603 848 8897. will drive to meet you. Bill
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 12:36pm
by Salmon Hunter
Jigging, pulling, pumping, up and down
Home from vacation and finally got my log data all entered and sorted out. Squam was at an "all time SLOW" the 11 days I was there, however it was a great time, quite a few nice fish caught caught inspite of the slow bite. Most were released some were grilled or t...
Views: 599   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 10:54am
by John Sampson
l
link
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2009 8:53am
by John Sampson
back on the water
got back out on the water today,havn't fished since the derby due to knee surgey on june 2 took the grandkids to goose pond for some wite prech fun,got a late start and the bite was slow looks like the case everywhere oh well felt good to be back on the water!!!! barry
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 7:22pm
by jusgrinnin
Bragging boad e mail address
AJ, I sent those photos again as requested, did you get them ? I'm still confused as to what e mail address send em to ??? The address is stil "Metrocast" on the bragging board page ??? Big John
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2009 8:27am
by John Sampson
A great father and fisherman lost today .
My father,Dan a great dad,grandfather, and fisherman lost his life today after a 5 year battle with hairy cickle cell luekimia .He was a strong and couragous man till the end. I love you dad. Brian "reel it in"
Views: 678   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 5:39pm
by Hooked on Salmon
l
Link
weekend report
Fished Saturday and Sunday both days were pretty slow. Saturday started out great but died off quickly and I was off the water by 8 am. I caught a small laker and a couple decent salmon one of which became breakfast. Sunday was the same deal but worse One Laker an...
Views: 445   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 3:37pm
by John Sampson
poles &reels
i would like to ask what you guys think is a good pole and reel combo for troling keep in mind funds are limited well thats what my wife says thanks
Views: 492   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 8:52pm
by Slipknot
Saturday Squam report
8 hours, 8 lines,not a single bite ?????????????? I was in very good company, many people were "Squamed" yesterday. Will hit the pond again tomorrow and Monday with 4 lines, might be better also will sleep late both days, I'm giving them a better chance, like they...
Views: 464   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 7:51pm
by Big John
Web Site
Been working on the site more... What do you think??? www.nhfishingguide.com
Views: 397   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 4:31pm
by Cool Water
d
Doc
Fri am fishing report
Seems to be turning around, at least for me any way. LOL 3 salmon, 1 laker and a rainbow. Nothing too big, about 17" the largest. 3 on riggers 2 on lead. 38 to 42' and 5 colors. Fuzzy green guide special and a pink, black and copper top gun. Not sure of the name. A f...
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2009 10:17am
by Fisn"N"247
Sunday on Winni
What a nice day for a boat ride,to say it was slow would be an understatement.It was by far the slowest day for us in 4 years at least.We threw everything at them including the kitchen sink.We managed 1 boated 20 inch laker,2 LDR'S and about 6 knockoffs with nobody h...
Views: 546   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2009 9:22pm
by Kool-Aid
Winni Sunday
Heading for winni in the am.We will be on the water at 4 am,give a shout.polebreaker
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 7:43pm
by Dave P.
r
Ryan
Sebego Lake help
I am going to camping at Point Sebego from 7/11 through 7/18. I have rented a slip at the resort for the 'toon for the week and would like to do some fishing. Can anyone offer some help on places to start or maybe a local tackle shop (like AJ's) Where i could s...
Views: 478   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 7:21pm
by hardwatergrampa
Couple pictures from past charter....
Here are a couple of pics from a great day on Winni.... "Travis - We wanted to thank you for a truly memorial day of fishing ( 30 salmon and trout wow!!!) and a great time on the lake. We all agree that there was some luck involved but it was your knowledge...
Views: 486   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2009 1:49pm
by Cool Water
a
anrik1
Daughter's 9th birthday wish
Tomorrow is my daughter's 9th birthday. We asked her the other day what she'd like and she said to go fishing. Of course i said YES!! (Beats the 8 girl sleepover) So my wife and I are bringing her up to squam tomorrow with her brother. Should be lots of fun. Hop...
Views: 354   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 10:19pm
by Theoldfisherman
2001 honda rancher +1987 23' crestliner wac for sale
2001 honda rancher 350 manual shift, green, winch, 4wd, 4 wheel snow chains, new battery.$ 1900.00 firm. 1987 23' crestliner wac with ezloader trailer. 205hp 4.3 liter mercruiser I/O. tan and blue, comes with most of the safety items, 2 downriggers, garmin gps, stand...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 9:07pm
by "reel it in"
s
Salty
Stripers
Whitecap, Bluefin, Robbie and Salty had a great day fishing with Mattie on his boat! Highlite of the day was Cal fighting a big striper that went under the boat to the other side. He had to pass the rod under the anchor line and catch the brute on the other side. All...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 5:42pm
by Salty
Parking at the Alton launch
I will be using the Alton public launch for the first time this weekend. I understand that the public parking is quite a ways away. Is it clearly marked from the launch? Is there anything else that I need to know about the launch? Thanks Scott
Views: 378   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 5:10pm
by White Cap
boat ramp
where can i put my boat in winni and park for a decent price
Views: 403   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 4:59pm
by White Cap
Tonight on Winni
Had the family out on Winni tonight. Boated 9. 6 lakers 2 salmon and 1 fat rainbow. 9yr old son landed the largest laker 21" 2.5lbs. Lakers were on riggers below 100ft and salmon/rainbow down 2 colors. Fun to watch the kids cranking them in!
Views: 467   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 2:43pm
by White Cap
Libby Museum Launch?
How's this launch for a 17.5 ft Scout Dorado (dual console 13" draft). I don't need parking, and this seems to be the most convenient to Wolfeboro Neck, which is where I'll be staying. Thanks in advance
Views: 261   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 11:54am
by Steiger23
a
anrik1
Alton Bay tomorrow need advice
Since I can't get much work done with all this rain(I do lawn sprinklers) I figured I'de head up to the bay early am for the day. Any advice on what depth the fish are and color selections for db smelt and guide specials. I've got down riggers and leadcore. Thanks...
Views: 424   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 5:56am
by anrik1
s
Seven
Big Laker
What does a beast like that chew on (lure?)how long was that battle...It's nice to see fish of that size still popping up around NH. Great fish, -7-
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2009 1:14am
by Seven
On the salt
Be on the salt tom for a striper trip standing by on chanel 72 give a shout! sat be back for a tuna trip be standing by on chanel 8 if anybody is out. Got KOOL-AID for a mate friday i will let you know how he does and post reports from both days when the excitement i...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 9:53pm
by Roof Rafta
what to use when trolling for lakers and salmond
very new to trolling need some tips
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 9:47pm
by BASSIN ASSASIN
19.5' Sea Nymph for sale
Looking to downgrade to a around a 16 footer so I can fish the samller lakes like Waukewan and Winona more easily. Looking to sell my current boat. See below if interested. http://nh.craigslist.org/boa/1251694780.html
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 11:28am
by Ryan B
r
redhat
lake trout caught 7/5/09 in winnisquam
11.54 lb laker caught on rigger 30 ft down on sutton in color over 35 min fight in windy rough water
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 9:12am
by redhat
anyone seeing YOY's
pretty sure the school i was over this last weekend were YOY's, my catching of bigger fish seems to slow down for a few weeks when i see this, anyone else have this problem. downsizing doesnt seem to help me
Views: 434   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2009 8:34am
by fishlessman
Thank God
Computer crashed last friday.I put a new harddrive in it monday,ten minute job......spent the last 2 days trying to put all the programs and trying to get the G#@&*#D^#@m internet to work.I think we are good to go now.I was starting to get a little twitchy without my...
Views: 389   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 10:13pm
by Tom (from Michig...
YES!!!
Had and Epic morning this morning caught fish steady all day with many doubles on! Just an awesome morning!!!!!! Started out this morning and was seeing a thermo at 60' it moved up and when we were done at 11:00 we had a good one set up at fourty feet! YES! N...
Views: 428   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 8:01pm
by Cool Water
MASCOMA BABY!
Fished for 2 hours before work with great success. Best Brown so far out of Mascoma lake 21" and 3 lbs. This was a healthy fish! Sutton spoons on the leadcore 6-8 colors 2.1-2.3 MPH. Riggers 30-35' behind flashers. Dark water = colorful spoons for me! Shin...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 6:58pm
by ilucas
Cancellation
Had plans with friends, they had to cancel last minute. Room for 1 or 2 on The Barge Thursday morning, 4:30 to 12:00. Call me (508-277-8899)or e mail me ASAP. Big John
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 6:26pm
by Big John
Squam report
"Squamed", not a bite all day, not one bite. I think Gus and crew caught em all, lol. Big John
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 6:20pm
by Big John
Riggers
I have for sale: 2 Cannon Electric Marlin Downriggers in good shape (one switch is flipped so up is down and down is up) easy to fix, for 0 a piece Also, 2 Cannon Manual Unitroll 10's with dual front mount rod holders. 0 a piece. All 4 have swivel bases a...
Views: 570   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 6:11pm
by Maxbing
b
B-Man
Saturday and monday fishing
Went to squam with mac and gave w-fat a ride to fish with big john. Day started out pretty nice day fishing was slow but fish caught were in good shape.caught and released a nice 4 pound+- male.Then I caught a 5 pound 6oz salmon and Mac caught a twin to it at the sam...
Views: 556   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 4:38pm
by Big John
Mon Fishing
Fished with Fishrod and White Cap on Monday with several quality fish landed, see videos. One odd fish was landed with its guts hanging out, it appears that this rainbow, about 12”, got too close to a boat’s prop wash and got hit by the prop. The pict...
Views: 636   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 2:05pm
by Dan
Bimini question
I have a Tracker V16 (same style as salmonitis starcraft) and I was considering adding a bimini top on it. It has downriggers off the back and rod holders to the sides. Not sure if it would be worth the shade and keeping dry or would it just be in the way? Any thoughts?
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2009 8:17am
by Solar Tracker
Champlain
Had a good trip up to Champlain last weekend with my dad. We left town at 3:30 and had lines in the water by 6. Fish on by 6:05! It was a blast! We had doubles right off the bat. Then another, just 5 minutes later! We thought it was going to be non stop all d...
Views: 342   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 11:37pm
by Captain Pat
Oswego Tourny, Come to lake ontario with us and i'll pay you.
I will pay you to come to lake ontario with us!! I need an observer for our team. We will leave nashua area wednesday or thursday and drive to Oswego. Myabe leave early or leave late and drive all night, havn't decide yet. You will fish with us on thursday...
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 9:06pm
by YOAdrien
j
JoeG
Hummingbird 383c
I bought a new Hummingbird 383c unit. When I mark a pod of bait, do I fish above, below, or in it? Also, this unit shows the thermocline. I assume I fish a little above the line that shows on the unit. IS this correct? Thanks Joe G
Views: 406   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 6:15pm
by JoeG
My new Web Site
Hello all I just leanred how to build my own web site. It is up but not done yet, a work in progress but at least we got something up there. www.nhfishingguide.com Let me know what you think???
Views: 671   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 7, 2009 9:29am
by Doc
Thermocline setup yet?
Hi All, I haven't been able to get out in the Smokin Turtle as my tow vehicle is in the shop getting worked on. Wouldn't you know it goes down once the weather gets good! I was just wondering, for those of you who have been out, can you see if the thermocline...
Views: 420   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 9:26pm
by Cool Water
Fishing Report
Had Paul and Adam Dubriske on The Barge today, owners of the G2Jigger company. Main purpose of the trip was to demo the Jigger Balls to Russ Johnson and myself. Early bite was good, best fish of the day were 7.4 Laker (a rareity for Squam), 4lb Salmon, 4lb Bow an...
Views: 741   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 8:19pm
by Adam Dubriske
Boat Question
Anyone ever hear of a Starfire Fisherman boat? Looking at used boats on line and ran into this 24 ft. hardtop cuddy.Very good looking rig and it,s in my price range.It is a IO and I,d perfer an outboard, but the wife says its time to move from the center counsel to a...
Views: 508   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 2:06pm
by yankee native
w
W-Fat
Multie Clusters
Mac & B-Man let me ride with them (to) the lake. But prefered, THE JINX (w-fat) road in another boat. Even after I gave them some deer Jerky I had just made, & bought them 2 doz DD Munchkins. Big John let me on the Barge when he found out I had Jerky & Shrimp. His S...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 10:04am
by Mac
Question about all this Rain and It's effect on Fish????
Ok here's the scoop, last sunday when we went to Sebago we marked a ton of lakers all throughout the water column, this week (yesterday) we had a very hard time to mark little if any fish on the finder. We did manage to pull in 3 lakers, on 8 colors of lead, but that...
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 9:17am
by fishlessman
j
Jay
Leadcore and boards
I have been trolling with big boards and mono or 1-2 colors of leadcore for years. This year, I have been playing around with full cores and boards and have been having some problems that I'm hoping some of you can help me with. I am trolling 6-8 colors and I hav...
Views: 486   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 6, 2009 6:47am
by Jay
Squam report
Been having a great vacation so far, nice fish, good eats and lots of laughs, UNTIL TODAY. 5.00 to 12:30 "Squamed", only 1 bite, 3+ green one. I was in excellent company, many top fisherman on the LAKE, ALL THE SAME RESULTS. Checked around, Winni, Winnisquam, all sim...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 2:43pm
by Big John
Fish Squam on The Barge
I will be on vacation on Squam from July 2nd to July 12th, probably fish everyday and will be looking for fishing buddies, 1 or 2 each day. Fishing has been slow as everywhere but some nice fish are being caught and allays a fun day on "The Barge". Give me a c...
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 2:41pm
by Big John
Yellow thing in Sky?
I know there are lot of experts on this site so I know someone will know the answer to this question.....As I was driving to work this am I looked across Center Harbor Bay and saw a large yellow unfamiliar object in the Eastern Horizon. Not sure what it was..I was a...
Views: 245   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2009 11:46am
by LOL Dave
w
W-Fat
On the Barge
From: "John Sampson" To: "CHRISTOPHER FLAGG" Subject: Emailing: W Fat 4.14 Bow copy.jpg, W-Fat w-Big Bow.jpg Date: Monday, June 29, 2009 5:50 AM B-Man & I were guest on the Barge Sun. Good time!! The 3 of our styles meshed well. Along with our corrupt version...
Views: 610   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 4, 2009 5:05pm
by Big John
c
C.C
2nd slideshow of the LCI awards 2009
Here is the 2nd slide show I said I would post, I just got these pics from Pat last night. This is the last post i will put up on this LCI win. If I get A picture alans 9.5 salmon I will post It here. Enjoy C.C.
Views: 336   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 8:43pm
by 'Still Fishin'
Cell phone goes in the drink!
Want to thank my son for his very helpful hint. My cell phone took a dip along with me and I figured it was kaput! AJ told me to take out the battery and pack it and the phone in dry rice and it would draw the moisture out. All info is still in it and it works perfec...
Views: 514   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 5:57pm
by Salty
Sat. morn report........
Had about 5 knockoff's early with zero fish boated. Then it died. Marked a ton of fish but they didn't want anything we were dragging. Finally got a white perch and lost another as I cranked up to 3mph, lol. Then one smallie that never released due to the Chamberlain...
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 5:05pm
by CaptSpike
Where are all the fishing reports??
I am missing all the Fishing reports this year the include details like Depth, lure color and speed. Is it just no one is fishing or is there another place for that now. It was on of the best parts of this site.
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 3:49pm
by J.R.
Pittsburg.. Father's Day Weekend
Hey LOL Dave....sorry for such a late post but working too much. As far as our trip to Pittsburg over Father's Day weekend....We stayed on 1ST Conn. Lake and did most of our fishing there. First day there we picked a few salmon and lakers and orange and copper alon...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 2:36pm
by LOL Dave
w
W-Fat
No fish Nubi, fishing report
Lines in the water,at 5 OH fogey, should have been sooner but minor engine issue. Fished 6 hrs with Johnney white Gloves (now Johnney White Glove) as he sent 1 glove to CA. for Tues. funeral. 2 short Toque 30' on rigger copper Top Gun 1 Bass 1 short Sal. on rigger...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 2:11pm
by W-Fat
d
Doc
Fri am fishing report
Slow fishing aboard the FOR REEL, but best news is no rain!! One 17" salmon,3 jumps and good fight on a fuzzy green guide special at four colors. One 16" laker at 50 feet on rigger. One unknown lost on cool water crusier at 35 feet on rigger. A lot of fun and great t...
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 10:58am
by Doc
r
Robbie
downloading video
OK, as Big John says in his post below----with all this rain we need something to talk about, so here's my problem. I am stuck with "dial up" internet. Cable doesnt run down my road and the phone lines have not been upgraded so as to provide high speed internet. I c...
Views: 312   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 3:08pm
by Gray Ghost
Things to think about when it's raining
Doesn't seem like anyones catching allot of fish or fishing much in all this this rain, so let's see if we can generate some discussion. Anyone have much to say about Solunar tables (fishing calendars) good, bad, rubbish??? How about scent, smelly stuff ? Doe...
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 11:16am
by MikeF-NH
Tuesday on the Big Pond
Went out Tuesday w/ Capt. Dan B. abord the Fish 4 U; NE wind...rough...foggy..,birds diving and bass and blues busting on top...all in all an excellent day, lot of blues, couple keeper stripers and a mess of 24-27 inch stripers
Views: 408   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 10:45am
by poleski
Tue Fishing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gus
Views: 603   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 9:39pm
by Fishrod
Wacky Wednesday
Tough morning for me on the lake today. Slow bite! Had a couple on that spit it or got donkey or a little bit a both... Didn't get off the dock til 7:30 and took off into that East wind. Fished 5/6 for a bit and Meredith bay an hour. Real struggle! Marked s...
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 5:12pm
by Kool-Aid
Fishing
Fishing has been a bit slow with good numbers but tough on the quality. We have caught several two year olds in the 14-15" range and seem to pick up a couple of quality fish with each trip! Today we had a good day and boated some nice fish maybe the byte is going t...
Views: 365   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 12:22pm
by Big John
Grady comes home!!
Picked up the Grady tonight at the canvas shop - woo hoo!! Looks like a Friday morning run to Sunapee. Now that she is properly dressed lol, I will get a pic to put on the ShowBoats page. Throbbin Rods
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 7:15am
by Big John
b
bill
hunting land
Does anyone know if someone has any private hunting land in michagan that I may be able to deer hunt on this year.If so,please let me know.....Thank You.
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 8:33pm
by bill
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Free Forum powered by Bravenet